Vouch request PV-Serb

Moderator: LIHL Staff

PV-Serb[HoaR]
Aura Tree

Vouch request PV-Serb

Postby PV-Serb[HoaR] » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I watched several games, but I have never played in LIHL
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: PV-Serb[HoaR]
What is your Discord account? PV-Serb[HoaR]#7860
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Klaa, MOA, Mudman, Ace, Legionaire, Emi1...
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): Added
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Can someone explain me this part ?
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I do not consider myself the best player, I try to listen and try to improve but I do make mistakes. These are my mistakes in aqua replay: lvl 1 warr was risk call with bow shouldnt have done that lvl 2 eng bad placement lvl 5 should have pushed instead of upped aqua Arena send was bad but was team call over discord and they decided to leak for lvl 15 on discord

Uncle told me that the replays might not work cause different version in that case here are the links:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799443.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799432.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799348.w3g
Attachments
11799348.w3g
(285.99 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
11799443.w3g
(592.06 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
11799432.w3g
(580.2 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Last edited by PV-Serb[HoaR] on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: Vouch request PV-Serb

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:09 am

!support

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:33 pm

This guy is no care lane always, ok builds and easy to get along
!support

thegreatMOAMOA
Aura Tree

Postby thegreatMOAMOA » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 am

!support

JoanBaez
Armored Tree

Postby JoanBaez » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:27 pm

!support

Legionaire[1o1]
Armored Tree

Postby Legionaire[1o1] » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 am

!support

good behaviour he will learn
These users thanked the author Legionaire[1o1] for the post:
Krayyzie (Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:01 pm)

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Postby Blackfyre » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:43 pm

If my memory serves me right he's a decent player who's willing to listen and learn. In addition he seems very polite and talkative.

!Support

bigM
Aura Tree

Postby bigM » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:49 am

!support

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:19 pm

provided 1
- ea game

- in general warrior with bowman is a bad idea 95% of the time, since it was latewisp i guess u guys didnt realise red would miss

- I'm almost never a fan of single ea and small archers on 3 but I think since u guys sent on 1,2 and 3 that its reasonable decision in this particular game

- 4ea for 5 (5/0) was nice since 2x engi, u defs shoulda gone another t1 in back tho since it can help kill sends

- It was a mistake to rush 7/3 after 5, better to stay 6/1 or so and build up enough to mid. You leaked vs furb only and u guys nearly lost heal, it would have been heal to furmit

- game ends on 7

- overall okay game, coupla mistakes and kinda hard to judge when there is like 100kg by level 3 and 200 by 5 :p

- provided 2
- aqua

- same point about warrior send with bowman

- I dont think going 250 was good for lv 2 here, you guys scouted engi and aqua mid with 1x push bounty, that means 2 send is most likely incoming, as expected u guys leak 50 to king

- I disagree with what u said, upg aqua here was fine you just needed to up one that would probably tank some, like the one behind ur t1 rather than the more protected aqua u had

- good decision to push fast 7/7 since 17 race was pure lose

- you should not make mutants behind aquas, they have short range and aquas block heaps so ur mutants waste tons of time walking around. You leaked 12 when u shouldnt have bcus ur mutas literally spent more time walking behind aquas than actually hitting sirens

- overall a bit below avg game, you played decently but you made some basic mistakes which arent great to see with such a common and simple unit like aqua.

- provided 3
- veteran replay

- you should never start 1 veteran 2 peewee, it has quite a high chance to leak lv 1 vs nosend and it also forces a 2 send

- I dont like the helicopter for 9 when u have spider, small flying is helpful but more spider is better than copter v 10

- rest of the game was fine

- overall you played the game well enough and I think in lihl people would be able to warn you that your build lv 1 has about 40% chance of leaking (and remember if u leak lv 1 with that you cannot reach second veteran for 2). Besides lv 1 you played the rest of the game fine.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799768.w3g random 1
- archer

- good standard build 1-4, nice to see adding small to deny scout

- on 5 u go 630 for no reason. U guys say ygg sg on 3, that means str8 7, even if they did come 5 u had ob ygg anyways, should definitely push more here

- after mistake on 5 u push fine

- good decision to fast 7/6

- u guys kill them 12, overall solid game, just think about whether ob 5 would actually be helpful for ur team on 5 based on likliehood of send.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799790.w3g random 2
- sg game

- add tot on 2, good build

- its fine to risk a bit this game but be aware that sg/tot has a chance to leak on both 3 and 4

- good build for 7 with sg and up tot, the sg position is too far forwards again, it should be next to the tot. It dies quite fast on 7 like this and would make you leak vs send

- you predict 8 send and stay 4/1 for second hydra, it ended up being a bit excessive with 900 val aqua lane but good you recognised they send. I think it would have been better to push a bit and add druid. With tot (upped ik but still good 8) you're quite strong anyways so some ob to clear is good but with the aqua was more than necessary, if ur aqua lane was sth that would leak then you played it correctly tho. Actually in hindsight you guys didnt know about a pd lane so I guess u could have expected a bigger send than u received also

- good mid on 10 with asc and fine build rest of the game, only thing for 15 small tot is kinda useless with ur almost all ranged build, I didnt see ur gold on 15 but there were probably better options.

- Overall good game

Looked at 2 randoms, played okay, aswell but i wont spend time to go into detais unless u request it for feedback, since theres others vouch reqs waiting.

I think you are a little under trial level, but you have 7 supports so ill give you a shot to improve here and catch up.

Vouched as PV-Serb[Hoar]@entconnect

Ur familiar with the lihl specific rules since weve spoken about some of them alrdy i figure. gl

Return to “Trial Vouches”