hjulius vouch request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

hjulius
Basic Tree

hjulius vouch request

Postby hjulius » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Hi!

I'm a relatively new LTD player. I climbed to 1200 on Ent, but then Reforged shipped and it became inconvenient to play. I have watched several hundred of LForward videos, and my knowledge about the game comes more from watching him than from my own experience. If you don't think that's sufficient for me to qualify for LIHL, I'll accept that decision. I'd be thrilled to be given the chance to play the game again!

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
Zero, unfortunately.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
I went my hjulius when I climbed to 1200 on Ent.

What is your Discord account?
hjulius#3162

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
None.

Do you have Gproxy installed?
I did in the old WC3, yes. If you need it for Reforged then that's news to me, but in that case I'll get it.

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
I'm afraid any replays I had were lost when Reforged overrode old WC3. In any case, I only ever had like 5 1200+ games.

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Will do.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I'm new. There's no denying that, and I don't try to. I think it'd be awesome if LIHL was open to new players that are willing to put in the time and effort, like I am. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Attachments
wc3_random.png
wc3_random.png (2.62 MiB) Viewed 1835 times

epicdeath
Treant

Re: hjulius vouch request

Postby epicdeath » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:10 am

Return to “Trial Vouches”