https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYCxJpCajU
These users thanked the author princemascot for the post:
HELLRAISER (Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:06 pm)

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Seraphim Guide By Me

Postby Merex » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Not bad.

I personally, being away from hell myself for so long, have been seeking some "sera advice" and been practicing around with it as of lately.

I do have some comments on the video, though:

• It probably would've been better if you started off on levels 1-3 perhaps with select units that usually go to sera (e.g. peewee, peons, ogres etc.) and then cutting/fading to maybe level 17-18ish where the sacrifice usually happens.
    • This way, there's no confusion on when exactly sera is used because commonly, it's used as a late-game "tank".
    • Also, this won't create any thoughts that sera is meant to be fed anywhere pre-10 because it's generally not.
  • Following the above, the guide seems to be lacking in what exactly the "purpose" for sera is.
    • I myself still learn of the unit but the way I've seen it is it's a necessary component to any game that goes 20 and beyond. Without it (and yes I've tested), you're most likely setup for failure.
    • The overall purpose is to push yourself into the late-game while having a strong end-game setup (doomsday, assault, mutants wagons) with the combination of sera. It's meant to tank for any weakling/ranged units you may posses.
  • Overall, this guide just seems like it's meant for players to "Catch up" and provides no real quality into why they should learn sera, what the benefits are and how it will improve your QoL in competitive hellhalt.
    • Perhaps a better setup would be with some background music, some more texts describing the mentioned above and some do editing rather than just playing out the first 5 levels.
  • Lastly, I know it's just a beginners guide, but the skills are a necessary part of knowing sera, specifically the recently known meta as "right left left right".
    • If you intended to make that in a future video, that's fine. Just found it a bit interesting that you selected them but didn't really explain such.

I do like the effort though! HHTD could use some guides. Hopefully my feedback helps.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

princemascot
Resource Storage

Re: Seraphim Guide By Me

Postby princemascot » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:01 am

Oh gosh, sorry about the late reply xD . Its been long since i login to the forum xD. Noted, i will make a new guide with voice comment with the point that you suggested applied in the near future.

Return to “Guides/Replays”