Leviathan

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Leviathan

Postby Zulthar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:02 am

New passive skill for the Leviathan? instead of the current OP one you have on the Leviathan atm. lol :P

what about this idea?

every 3 or 5 seconds, Leviathan fires side cannons, maybe 3 or 6 cannon balls? and each cannon ball has a chance to miss a target by certain % depending how many cannon balls are used on Leviathan, and if cannon balls hit the target. does certain amount of damage to the target.

Leviathan main attack could remain the same with side cannons as a passive skill.

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Re: Leviathan

Postby HELLRAlSER » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Well m8, you gotta make up your mind is leviathan OP or not? :)

And am quoting

Zulthar wrote:Tempest/Leviathan, does seem a little bit overpriced to me also, only reason why, health seems low to me for the type of attack speed, with a horrible passive skill behind the attack speed, Would like to see passive skill be reworked on it.

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:01 pm

haha was teasing, being sarcastic, what you quoted, is what i think of the Leviathan atm. so was just thinking of a new passive skill idea. that you might consider maybe? :-)

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:50 pm

@Zulthar
I think the main reason i didnt spot the sarcasm is that unfortunately I do not share the opinion at all. I think leviathans are good units.

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:56 pm

ya i thought the same at the time before champions, when players fully sent on 17 you could pass with them, now you can leak with them on level 17 with just a champion, even if you had decent tanks. don't really see no use for them now, but only last resort for 17 if you got no siege units for 17.

just my thoughts, and i made over 18 can't remember correct number, but still failed on 17 just with a champion, this was during the time when champions was spawning at 30%.

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Well champions are not easy to deal with. Nothing to do with leviathans.

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:33 pm

yes I agree champions not easy to deal with, and i like that. but then that only makes Leviathan viable, only in non champion modes. cause if a team sends fully on 17, on a 30% chance of a champion spawning. if he didn't get a champion he passes. if he gets a champion hes screwed. AC mode you're screwed if you use him. even more screwed if they send on 17 in AC mode.

(^_^) well you're the map maker you would know best, so if you really believe they are fine. Lets find something else to fix then :-) just giving feed back that's all.

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:36 pm

@Zulthar
No no, you misunderstood me, i just like arguing cause it makes me think :) Go ahead argue this or whatever else :)

My point is, if leviathans are not effective the numbers do not back it up. Whichs means champions are a tad too strong on certain modes.

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:56 pm

ahhh I see, I get it haha. I notice many tanks die off or get badly hurt while fighting on champion on 17 before Leviathan's can even take out a decent amount of wave creeps. to even try to survive the wave. that's why i brought up attack speed and passive skill in other post. but was thinking of away, maybe stats can remain the same, but with a much better passive skill with the Leviathan.

Well, got nothing else to say about the Leviathan.

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Just wanted to point out that leviathan has one the highest gold to dps ratio in the game, while its ranged and flying. All you need to do it keep em alive long enough. Then again maybe its just impossible cause a very strong champions breaks your def lines too fast. i will look into it.

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:12 pm

k thanks :-)

Return to “Suggestions”