A self supporting idea

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

flixern
Armored Tree

A self supporting idea

Postby flixern » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello everyone.

I have this AMAZING suggestion @HELLRAlSER

My hair is starting to fall off. I'm literally ripping it off in rage every time I play 1v3. It's not that I want to play solo against three others, but you know all these leavers, right? And here comes my frustration. They can RAAAAAGE 3x against little me, and when I'm raging back at them, with hair flying everywhere, I can only do it x1.

It's not only unfair that its me vs. three others, the game actually enforce them to win. So if you want to help keep my little hair on my head in balance, please change this ASAP.

Solution:
The team with most player shouldn't be able to rage more than the team with the lowest amount of players. This is better than letting the team with the lowest amount of players be able to rage as many times as the team with most players, as they have less wood to spend.

And you might wonder what a self supporting idea means? Well, the idea is so bulletproof that it supports itself. I would say that all my ideas are great, but this one tops everything. If I knew how to make the last sentence three times as big as the rest of the text, I would have done that too.

Thanks in advance.
Your sincere admirer
Flixern

Return to “Suggestions”