Suggestion...

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

bbrslv
Resource Storage

Suggestion...

Postby bbrslv » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Remove lvls 20-30

The game always crashes, it's almost impossible to get to lvl 30 with 4 people... I must say I'm getting tired of playing for 40 minutes and getting desync or random crashes on 20+ lvls...
It will make game shorter, ofc but more games will be finished. I'm trying to play with people with 1200 elo at least and after we hit lvl 21 (which happens in most of the games) it's just awaiting for someone to drop... I got 3 wins coz opponents disconnected at the same time, when game was very close. Don't want to win games like this + I don't want to hunt for games against 900 elo people or lower just to get my game finished before it gets crashed...

I don't think there is other way to fix this problem with longer games, game enginge is pretty old, u get insane framerate drops even on high end pcs when u dont look at any units (just lock camera on arena).

Sorry for chaotic post but I'm very tired after working whole day and getting crashed after 50 minutes of playing...

tl;dr

move lvl 31 to lvl 21 to fix crashes

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Re: Suggestion...

Postby HELLRAlSER » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:07 pm

It is something am already considering, if i have not found any other solution, for now am thinking to revert game back to 3.91r which was supposedly more "stable" but i wait for ppl feedback before i do so.

bbrslv
Resource Storage

Re: Suggestion...

Postby bbrslv » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:15 pm

just keep the new modes and nerf slavemasters and i guess everyone one will be pleased (me for sure lol)

Return to “Suggestions”