Slaves

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

Dew
ENT Staff

Slaves

Postby Dew » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:04 am

Slaves are interesting now, they really aren't worth getting for the most part.
Maybe as some blockers for 20/30 but they cant even reliably hold 1-9 anymore (while only massing them, and not doing much lumber) Seems almost zero reason to use them, over or included with, a standard build.

IMO I like the idea of taking away the bear aggro ability, and bumping up their income again.
Or maybe servants dont get aggro but slavemasters do?
I dunno, but I really think they were over nerfed this last time. Tried numerous builds with them and its just better to not use them for the most part. Before with the extra income, you could make up for their weakness, but now... With income so low, extra magic weakness, and lowered block ability (longer range) its rough.
You need 12 lvls of holding your wave (35g/3g), to recoup the cost of a servant, and 25ish death free levels to recoup the cost of a slave master... (155g/6g)

Anyone else thoughts?
@zulthar @greymare @zion @betonakis @chocolate @wurtz @salak @ripjoe5
Join our Hell community on twitch & discord!
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/idothedew21
HellHalt Discord: https://discord.gg/zBkfKUv
February 2019 HellHalt Tourney: http://challonge.com/HellCup3

Greymare
Treant

Re: Slaves

Postby Greymare » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:20 am

Since last update i have stopped building slavers all together. They arent worth the effort.
The damage you do to your lumber ups isnt worth the rewards.

They dont comfortably hold 17 anymore and get totally destroyed on 20, so whats the point.

Infernals wipe them out no problems.

On that topic, Infernals are still too strong. I should not be wanting to send 2 x Infernal rather then 2 x Demons. Otherwise the cost of these units should be switched around.

Unless you have strong AOE damage then you are screwed by Infernals.

Just my thoughts.
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Prime
Armored Tree

Postby Prime » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Yea slaves at 4/8 and 1 food cost were viable but at 3/6 basically never the optimal unit to go with... which is a shame because they look cool now :-)

betonakis
Resource Storage

Postby betonakis » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:22 am

well slaves nerfed to the ground so its like it ever has been slaves suck xD... i am happy about slavetrade reduce BUT they were one of very low units that got an ability that made special play/playstyles possible.
I would maybe do exactly opposite skill than now.. like auto-taunt. so slavetrade off the table and u have another option to build.
but dk i suck with slaves and always did. so better no listn to me...

MAXIMUM FUN WOULD BE: if both teams could donate a free amount lumber and gold before each lvl and the team with higher gift sends em as summons. or they friendlyfire. or sth else
just like now its worse... with slaves u can delay 30 long enough without U DIE those few seconds before... so again all depends on roll ----> that has to be --> limes 0 as close as possible to make the gamble stop
The idiots are winning!

Betonakis = Sonic-Tank

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:34 am

@HELLRAlSER

Nope still disagree that they need a buff Hellraiser, really believe they don't need a buff, healers prevent the infernals from killing slaves off.

Greymare wrote:Since last update i have stopped building slavers all together. They arent worth the effort.
The damage you do to your lumber ups isnt worth the rewards.

Greymare you sure you feel this way still about it? this your replay vs me only reason why you won was cause of massing slaves from level 1, buffing them even more will make them more OP and the most wanted unit in game i would just leave them the way they are,

Replay of level 30 game : http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 201719.w3g

[Edit]

To be honest I rather see them removed from the game, cause of the bear mechanic. reason why I hated mega x10. I rather see other units get improved a bit more for level 30 instead.

Return to “Suggestions”