CHAMPION CREEP

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

zion
Aura Tree

CHAMPION CREEP

Postby zion » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Ok, the thing is... this champion creeps are MEGA unbalanced. I suposed that they were made for making players leak, not to make ppl loose games.
I just came back from a completly controlled game, my opponents lost 2 heals before lvl10, we had awesome units, big income and value. So, the other team decided to send on lvl14... wasnt even a big send and i had almost a full line of hidras (we know hidras are weak on lvl14, but anyway), nice auras (troll, heli). And the champion creeps appeared... ok, we leak like 60 creeps and both champions. We had our king maxed and full presence and COULDNT HOLD! We lost a heal due a lack of communication, but even if we didnt had lost that heal we still couldnt hold! King just did NOTHING on the champion creeps... before that we were playing perfectly... against a high skilled opponents, DEW and OBE! Even them couldnt believe what was happening! We lost the game because of a small send on lvl14! I'm super mad right now, cause i was SURE we would've win that game... and because of two champion creeps we lost!
I cant even say how mad I am, we did evrething right. After I saw their send on lvl14 i actually was expecting we losting one heal... but not loosing the hole game! That was completly bullshit. We supose to win 20 elo, but ended up loosing 10. Against high class players. BS!

Here is the game: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8393632

zion
Aura Tree

Re: CHAMPION CREEP

Postby zion » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:06 pm

This champion creep thing is making the game to loose all his dynamics! You can still do everything right, but can loose the game cause of this...

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:47 am

@zion DId you try to purge the champions using anarchy?

I working on 3.95f and i will add a tip that Anarchy Purge also works on Champions.

zion
Aura Tree

Postby zion » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:29 pm

Nah i didnt... That was my mistake.. i actually didnt know that

Return to “Suggestions”