[ID] Andy @useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

N[e]v[e]RmoR[e]
Basic Tree

[ID] Andy @useast.battle.net

Postby N[e]v[e]RmoR[e] » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:00 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8061211
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #63
Your Warcraft III Username: N[e]v[e]RmoR[e]
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Andy
Violated Rule(s): Stalling, and Flaming.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 27:36-33:30
Any further thoughts: I asked for him to leave, but he refused, and also was a flamer through entire match. I'm not sure if I filled this out correctly I have not played ID in a few years.

Cheers,

Hash
Poison Treant

Re: [ID] Andy @useast.battle.net

Postby Hash » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:00 am

Intentionally stalling a lost game as titan and wasting everyone's time for more than 10 mins.
The titan can be kicked if he does not kill a builder in 20 minutes time upon the condition that 60% of the builders alive agree to having the titan kicked.
Stalling is defined as titan and minions not being able to win or having no chance of killing any builders.

Technically builders cant stall because there are no rules on it. Stalling only applies to titan.

Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.

Imo that flame would not be considered as excessive. Typical pub games in Island Defense usually see more flame than that.

Broccoli
Resource Storage

Postby Broccoli » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:10 am

yeah i agree with hash theres no way a builder can stall and typical id games see alot more flames if he was getting flamed that bad he could've !ignored

N[e]v[e]RmoR[e]
Basic Tree

Postby N[e]v[e]RmoR[e] » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:42 am

Please read the chat where he says all these flagrant comments just one example; "Hash knows me" I wont get banned he's trolling on purpose, but I guess this forum is a popularity contest, and not based rules. You can read the chat throughout the game he's raging at every single builder, and even at the end is trolling me calling me "cunt" saying he wont get banned, but I guess no punishment since he's the friends of people here. It's sad to see ENT running ID into the ground.. I remember when this game was fun, and had a good community ;)

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:55 am

N[e]v[e]RmoR[e] wrote:Please read the chat where he says all these flagrant comments just one example; "Hash knows me" I wont get banned he's trolling on purpose, but I guess this forum is a popularity contest, and not based rules. You can read the chat throughout the game he's raging at every single builder, and even at the end is trolling me calling me "cunt" saying he wont get banned, but I guess no punishment since he's the friends of people here. It's sad to see ENT running ID into the ground.. I remember when this game was fun, and had a good community ;)

How is it a popularity contest exactly? I'm telling you the rules, since you obviously don't know them. An ENT mod/admin will review this later and decide if Andy gets banned or not. The decision isn't up to me nor any other players, only ENT mods/admins.

And as for your crying about the flame, I've seen you on multiple other alts, flaming players harder than andy did to you, kind of hypocritical is it not?

N[e]v[e]RmoR[e]
Basic Tree

Postby N[e]v[e]RmoR[e] » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:59 am

Show me the alts buddy please show

N[e]v[e]RmoR[e]
Basic Tree

Postby N[e]v[e]RmoR[e] » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:00 am

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ng:IDRules I read the rules nice and carefuly ;) don't worry we'll have fun tonight

Broccoli
Resource Storage

Postby Broccoli » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:08 am

you still couldv'e ignored him as soon as he started and not had to deal with any of this but you just took it then decided to complain about it? doesn't make any sense. as for the stall part there is nothing you can do he's a builder

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:09 am

I honestly don't care enough about you go through my replays and find you flaming on your various alts, since you make one for every single game you play.

I'm glad to see you now read the rules, I hope you understand them as well.

N[e]v[e]RmoR[e]
Basic Tree

Postby N[e]v[e]RmoR[e] » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:14 am

yeah sure show me the proof hash you're all bark no bite. The reason I'm complaining is he ran around the map for over 5 minutes, and also trolled about it saying he wont get banned, but it's fine I wont waste my time making reports for this game I see it's very one sided last, and final post on this forum good luck with your community ;)

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:21 am

N[e]v[e]RmoR[e] wrote:yeah sure show me the proof hash you're all bark no bite. The reason I'm complaining is he ran around the map for over 5 minutes, and also trolled about it saying he wont get banned, but it's fine I wont waste my time making reports for this game I see it's very one sided last, and final post on this forum good luck with your community ;)

Seems to me you're just butthurt that ONE builder juked you and your what, like 5+ minis for 5 mins? So threaten to ban him without just cause, and when he tells you he wont be banned (because builders cant technically stall) you consider it to be trolling.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:19 pm

Builder stall isn't ban-able.

Flame isn't excessive nor ''extreme''.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”