[ID] nigguh@west, tinychicken@europe + others

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hash
Poison Treant

[ID] nigguh@west, tinychicken@europe + others

Postby Hash » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:23 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8086380
Game Name: [ent] island defense #33
Your Warcraft III Username: hash
Violator's Warcraft III Username: nigguh@west for tk, block, item stealing. tinychicken@europe + others for refusal to vote-kick
Violated Rule(s): Team Kill, Item Stealing, Intentional Block, Refusal to vote-kick
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
2:00 the demo kills the gobins walls and builds shelters to block him in.
22:00 morph is running away from titan, demo runs in front of the morph to block him, and try to get him killed
22:30 demo steals my shield
23:30 morph tries to run away from titan, demo builds walls to block and trap the morph, to try and get him killed
25:00 demo starts to wall all the sides off around the mound leaving no 1x1 gaps in between walls to try and trap builders that are running away from titan
Any further thoughts: I would also like to request a ban for all the players that did not vote to kick the demo when I initiated a vote-kick on him at around 25:00.

You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
If a votekick is initiated to kick a visible game ruiner, all players are obligated to !yes.

(26:18 / Private) TinyChicken: go do your shit, I won't vk you
(26:19 / Private) TinyChicken: hahaha
(26:25 / Private) TinyChicken: I was with you in a few other games
(26:28 / Private) TinyChicken: different username

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: [ID] nigguh@west, tinychicken@europe + others

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Approved for 22-25. Major blocking and item stealing.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Requests”