[ID] ID

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

blasian365
Resource Storage

[ID] ID

Postby blasian365 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:43 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8147926
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #10
Your Warcraft III Username: blasian365
Violator's Warcraft III Username: decliffor
Violated Rule(s): suiciding as minion
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 23:30-24:00
Any further thoughts:
i told him not to suicide and still did which had a negative effect on my game, i would be going against supers instead of megas and i feel that he should be banned bc who knows how many other games he suicide as a mini to help the builders get an advantage.

Hash
Poison Treant

Re: [ID] ID

Postby Hash » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:18 am

imo it didn't look like suicide, just carelessness and typing that got the yellow minion killed. From the looks of it, I don't think he even knew he was minion until it was too late, yellow probably thought he was auto-punished. You literally told him not to suicide when he was already less than 20% hp, if you had auto-punish on this whole situation could have avoided.

Off-topic but blue (xxdekraxx) intentionally fed at 15-16 mins and should probably be banned for that.

pep
Forest Walker

Postby pep » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:36 am

This is what happens if you don't punish your minions, they stay loyal to the builders as it should be. Compare this to your lord and savior Jesus, if he could choose to help the innocent he still would even if it meant tweaking some rules(water > wine). As so I would decliffor should be forgiven as he just acted on his primal nature to help the ones in need, I think the bible also says to forgive. gg
"hot gamer grills are a myth, bout as likely to find a unicorn" - hash

blasian365
Resource Storage

Postby blasian365 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:39 pm

haunted told me suiciding as minion is just as bad as suiciding as builder, he stood in the base and i couldnt punish quick enough bc i needed to make sure my titan is safe, also him telling me u should of punished means that it was intentional and not an accident.

Of topic blue decided to feed after his teammates ended up flamming him hard for just trying to wood, his teammates led him to do it, prob should be warned

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:50 pm

I believe he stood in the same spot he died at because he didn't know he was a minion, he was busy typing "im sorry" like 5x and probably didn't realize he was mini until it was late. imo it didn't look intentional, just looked like a careless accident on yellow's part, that could have been easily avoided if you had auto-punish on.

pep
Forest Walker

Postby pep » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:36 am

he will be surely be punished by god, it is not ents nor your job to punish the infidels. gg may allah be with you.
"hot gamer grills are a myth, bout as likely to find a unicorn" - hash

blasian365
Resource Storage

Postby blasian365 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:46 pm

he could of said sorry to me atleast, didnt seemed like he cared when he died, usually ppl would say i tried or sorry instead of saying u should of punished, seems pretty intentional of suicide, will let the admins decide

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:59 pm

What hash said.

@av1on ban blue, add note to yellow.

EDIT: did the above

Return to “Processed Requests”