[DOTA] Cutiepie @useast (I think)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

[DOTA] Cutiepie @useast (I think)

Postby Waterbottle » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:04 am

Your Warcraft III username: officialmuff
Violator's Warcraft III username: cutiepie
Game name or map name: [ent] dota arem us/ca #8 (I think)
Stats page link:
Rule player violated: maphacking
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer): 17:50 is probs the most obvious ine
Any further thoughts: he maphacks throughout the whole game, really easy to see, as he is also smurfinf, they tend to smurf when they have maphacks to avoid bans. The most obvious one is when he is running back and forth at 17:50 because he knows I'm creeping. Although you can see it throughout the entire game. Also at about the 35:00 mark I think is another obvious one

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] Cutiepie @useast (I think)

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:02 pm

@Waterbottle You haven't provided enough information.

You only described one time step properly, please also comment on the second one. Additionally, if you haven't found fog clicks, it would be better to further outline his suspicious behavior.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

child

Postby child » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:03 pm

more importantly @waterbottle why are you dodging a ban right now? are you not unclemuff@west?

child

Postby child » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:23 pm

also @waterbottle u were tracked at 1750.

I suggest if u actually want this person banned to watch the replay right after you inform me as to why you are ban dodging, assuming that another "muff" with almost exactly the same ip address is not also playing ent dota at the moment

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=unclemuff

BouncingHitman

Postby BouncingHitman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:43 am

there were many opportunities where pink could of killed you or where you could of killed him, but none of that happened since he wasn't using mh and you were invis. denied

Return to “Processed Requests”