[DOTA] DED (possibly) not sure what realm, plz check this ou

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

[DOTA] DED (possibly) not sure what realm, plz check this ou

Postby Waterbottle » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:27 am

Your Warcraft III username: muff5
Violator's Warcraft III username: not sure who, but I think DED or it may have been BIGPUN
Game name or map name: dota arem #19 or #18
Stats page link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/3799113/
Rule player violated: big hack
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer):
Any further thoughts: okay, so I'm playing batrider, doing okay, and out of nowhere, my hero just glitches out (just after I die, and tp back) completely, I cannot move him, I cannot use the firefly spell (it just turns grey) and for some reason, my hero is floating close to the ground as if I were not flying, and if you press ctrl+c you'll also find that I have tiki constantly selected for some odd reason. So I try -unstuck and it does nothing, I am share with unkn0wn- as he is a friend of mine, and he tries to use me but it won't work for him either, so they come and kill me. I then respawn, and I am completely unusable, by anyone (I share with my whole team, and they all say they cannot use me), so then I ask if I can be vote kicked, as I'm completely glitched out and cannot do anything. Most of the opposite team refuse to kick me, but after about 10 minutes, most of them kick me besides rylai (DED) and he keeps mocking me. I'm pretty confident that it's some kind of hack, almost everyone on my team agrees, and he is obviously doing something. My hero starts following a courier for no reason, it just completely goes bugged. At 14:26 you can also clearly see a fogclick on tikimaru, i think it's some way of maphacking, as he gets angry at riki after he kills her. At 15:20 you see him freeze for no reason at all, most likely fogclicking riki, as I'm watching the replay right now, the circle isn't showing up and I can't seem to ctrl + c when I have rylai selected at all. The selector then reapears at 17:00 and basically for the rest of the game I'm just sitting in fountain being unusable by anyone and completely glitched out, aside from numerous random selections of riki and my hero following a courier around, at 21:29 he fogclicks riki again, at 22:05 he fogclicks orange, then pings for them to go kill him, at 24:34 he states that he is not going to kick me. Never seen this before, but rylai seems way more interested than the other teammates in this matter. My friends said a similar thing happened to him when he was playing a game against a dude named "cccf", maybe they are the same person? I don't know, but it's almost definitely some kind of hack.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link to game stats attached.

BouncingHitman

Re: [DOTA] DED (possibly) not sure what realm, plz check thi

Postby BouncingHitman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 am

First time I see this. @Waterbottle if this happens to you again, please let us know. I'd like to compare both games.

Return to “Processed Requests”