Kaskade [east] i think?

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

Kaskade [east] i think?

Postby Waterbottle » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:47 am

Your Warcraft III username: muffineer5
Violator's Warcraft III username: kaskade
Game name or map name: [ent] dota apem us/ca #97
Stats page link:
Rule player violated: maphacking
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer): 5:50, 6:55, 7:30, 10:10, 12:20, 13:00, 15:50, 17:25
Any further thoughts: Slark is pretty obvious maphacking, you'll see that our whole team thinks so, the reason why i didn't post anything after 17:25 is because after we tell him he is maphacking and that I am going to report him, he buys about 4 wards at that time to try and deny that he is maphacking. But you can clearly see he is before it, he especially picks on me (naix) and arc, clinkz a little bit too. Please review this, I really feel like he needs to be banned, it was honestly very obvious. oh, and as for what is suspicious about those times, Just watch him. Have it on auto camera if you like, you'll notice everything it's that obvious, he also just randomly stops in jungle for like 10 seconds and stands still, i've seen many maphackers do this, they are checking out the map trying to make their next move. Players without mh don't waste time like that, unless ofc everyone is mia and they are worried, but honestly, it's super super obvious. Not just me who notices it either, and arc is the one that says it first.
Attachments
slark maphack.w3g
replay
(716.91 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
Last edited by Waterbottle on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

Re: Kaskade [east] i think?

Postby Waterbottle » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:00 am

irocthls wrote:no im not the slark in this video.. if there was a replay i would review too.. im a helper to the forum.. we all know slark is a really broken hero and can be frustrating at times to play againts him.. but include the link to the replay plz so i can review.

Fair enough, well I just added the replay as an attachment to the original post. I'm not complaining that slarks a broken hero lol, I'm fine with vsing slarks and sbs and all of them, honestly, I'm good pretty good at vsing them too. It's just his mh that bothers me. Like I said, I'm happy to win or lose in a fair game. If you get the chance to review it, let me know what you think, thanks. And in regards to "going afk in jungle for 3 seconds" comment, firstly, I said "10 seconds" and secondly, if you play dota, you'll know that no one really just randomly afks in jungle for no reason, unless they are perhaps conveying the map just to see where they can safely farm or if a possible gank is coming, fair enough, he could be doing that. However, at that last time or maybe the second last time that i posted as "suspicious" you'll notice that yes, he has wards down, BUT go to fog of war, and we are not visible at all, and he sits near our bot tower (at the cliff) and actively waits for us to be out of his way so he can safely get out of our jungle. Also, rune hog as well, you'll notice he NEVER fails to get a rune, he always gets the right one. Even though that could be luck, any normal player will always check rune spot if they happen to be going past it, and no matter how good you are, you are bound to get some wrong, thats like the #1 rule of finding a maphacker. You'll notice they don't bother checking the wrong rune spots, they will just run past it.

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:23 am

Bud ill help u out. I am an avid slark player and ur case seems a bit weak. Its very hard because slark is a roamer. Before i go onto my case this dude does maphack (i will get to that part) but i have destroyed him nonetheless -> https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4052258. Ok aside from my bragging lets move onto the juice.

This may be all you need. Was very easy to find. If you want to catch a maphacker slark is very hard to do. Find a game with another hero.

Gamename: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #81
Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4052359
Timestamp:

9:00-9:10 / After a confrontation at mid with SF, sniper backs (with 4 tangos in his inventory) towards the nearest tree. With no prior knowledge of the regen rune sitting at top, sniper avoids eating the tree and goes directly to the regen rune. Keep in mind he knows exactly which side to go for the rune as well. WHO DOES THAT?

More info: If this alone is not convincing enough with the OPs submission i will definately find more for you. Admin save urself some time and watch my replay before you review his. I have HARD proof.

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:01 am

Want more?

Gamename: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #9
Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4056970
Timestamps:

11:00-11:10 / Pings for a gank at bot. Takes the bottom jungle route (Pay good attention to the pathing required to get to the two at bot) <- 99 percent of dota players would go straight for the gank, not this sniper. With no prior knowledge of the DD rune at bot he decides to take a detour and pick it up right before heading to bot for the gank. That ward sitting there? well that is winter wyverns, hes on the opposing team. Ok maybe he wanted to just check a rune? How about this.

17:40-1752 / Sniper is pushing bot BY HIMSELF with no vision of any of the opposing players. Winter wyvern decides to cut through top right jungle to cut his push. Now slow the replay to Half speed, Sniper backs THE VERY MOMENT before wyvern reveals himself. Hard proof.

Hope this helps bud.

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 am

This is fun, interesting guy to catch. More hard proof. Man i got too much time on my hands.

Gamename: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #16
Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4057913
Timestamps:

24:58-25:07 / Sf chases necro in his windwalk and necro has had no prior vision of him. They both run in a straight line, sf chasing and necro running. keep in mind necro should not know sf is there HE IS INVISIBLE. The second sf turns around necro does as well. HARD PROOF.

26:00-26:07 / Ogre is cutting to bot to stop necros push. Necro has had no prior vision of ogre. LOOK AT HOW MANY MIA THERE ARE. what kind of player would be that deep in? Now slow the replay to half speed. Just before ogre is in his vision necro turns around. HARD PROOF.

40:10-40:20 / Once again SF is in his windwalk but this time after a short exchange. Necro runs back and attempts to juke. Ofc he has mh so he does exactly that. Instead of running completely to safety as he has no idea where SF could actually be, he decides to neutral farm RIGHT where sf could potentinally be. (ofc he isnt because he took the wrong route) This one you could say is just a good juke. But what player would stay there and neut farm when sf lothar'd steps away from him.

Entire 49:00 / Ok this one requires watching the whole game. Necro has been focusing on bottom rax the entire game. If you watch the game very carefully he steps into the base first then sets his sent ward. (ofc the sent ward is to cover up his mh). but the fact is he steps in first then places his sent ward knowing there are no mines there. This timestamp is to help my next one.

53:00 / Sentinal are turtling and OFC you would think every tower would have mines in front of them. Nope Necro cuts through mid to top because mid has mines and top doesnt. He jus steps in and starts hitting the tower before the dude with the gem get theres. HE KNOWS THERE ARE NO MINES. HARD PROOF.

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:21 am

Thank me later for making your job easier.

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

Postby Waterbottle » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:40 am

bbak wrote:Thank me later for making your job easier.

Thanks bud :) I guess it's hard to pin a slark, but if you did watch the replay, I'm sure you'd still notice it lol, like yeah sure slark is a roamer, but that doesn't mean he automatically knows where runes are and where we are too. Thanks for the other upload, helps alot.

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:33 pm

This is hilarious. Every game i download of his shows blatant MH. Heres more VERY OBVIOUS ONES.

Gamename: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #19
Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4062992
Timestamps:

6:15 / Loses vision of meepo
6:24 / Direct PING on meepo RIGHT ON HIM
6:41 / Direct PING click on meepo RIGHT ON HIM

11:07 / Direct PING on lina although she has been in the fog for quite some time. Look at where he fog clicks too. RIGHT ON HER.

Whole 11th minute / Watch in half speed to really enjoy this guys pathing against heroes in the fog. He heads toward lina for a gank. At 11:14 goblin tps behind bot tower. He is in the fog. Watch as bat suddenly hesitates as he sees goblin coming at him in the fog. 11:20 another hesitation when shredder starts walking towards bats direction. Keep in mind ALL THESE MOVEMENTS are with no vision of any of them the entire time.

This guy needs to get banned right away. I see him in too many games. A lot of people think hes legit.
Last edited by bbak on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:55 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #19 Has the best - and more obvious - proof (direct fog pings). As well as the first time stamp in [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #16 where he runs from an invisible shadow fiend.
Last edited by bbak on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Can somebody please review this?

irocthls
Aura Tree

Postby irocthls » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:10 pm

revievewed .. you do know fog clicks arent direct sign of MH .. sometimes glitch and delayed.. 2 all the times slark went roaming and hunting.. i seen alot of slark players do .. i did not see anything fishy.. and wards were droped as well.. as for the meepo game..Bat controlled meepo from the get go in mid lane.. how is that some time of MH? because the other side lost.. after all the trash talk?? i couldnt notice that some trash talk was thrown back and foward.. my 2 cents

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:15 pm

There were no wards at top river. How on earth did he ping directly on meepo twice on his way to top lane with his last vision on him at the top of sentinals mid hill? Also did you see his ping on lina at bot? he had absolutely no vision as to where he could be but he decides to ping in the jungle at the very bottom of the map. the little round-about jungle just under bot tower.
Last edited by bbak on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bbak
Aura Tree

Postby bbak » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Take a look at APEM #16, my first stamp. Watch as hes pushing bot and starts to back when a lothared shadow fiend starts walking towards him. Also watch as he turns around right as shadow fiend turns around. Keep in mind he has had no vision on SF what so ever prior to this.

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

Postby Waterbottle » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:09 am

bbak wrote:Can somebody please review this?

I know right, lol.

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

Postby Waterbottle » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:15 am

irocthls wrote:revievewed .. you do know fog clicks arent direct sign of MH .. sometimes glitch and delayed.. 2 all the times slark went roaming and hunting.. i seen alot of slark players do .. i did not see anything fishy.. and wards were droped as well.. as for the meepo game..Bat controlled meepo from the get go in mid lane.. how is that some time of MH? because the other side lost.. after all the trash talk?? i couldnt notice that some trash talk was thrown back and foward.. my 2 cents

Oh come on! Every single one of those replays is so damn obvious... All you have to do, is watch those replays and connect the dots. You genuinely believe that someone can not miss ONE rune every game? Even pro, pro, pro players who are much, much better than him or I will occasionally not get runes.. SD him, he has no denies.. If a player genuinely is that good and has that much map awareness, you can count your lucky stars that they have the brains to deny a few creeps each game as well. And as for that sniper game.. well that's just a slap in the face to say he's not maphacking. Oh, and as for "fogclicks arent direct sign of MH", you're right, sometimes it does glitch, but at times so convenient as that? And there's also a difference between fogclicks and small glitches, the glitch will usually be stuck on the hero for quite some times, where as fogclicks only select the hero for a small amount of time. Ill post a replay if I can find one of that happening to me.
Last edited by Waterbottle on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Processed Requests”