[LTD] [Re-Stars@useast.battle.net, Mr.D@europe.battle.net]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

inQ
Forest Walker

[LTD] [Re-Stars@useast.battle.net, Mr.D@europe.battle.net]

Postby inQ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6139758
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #6
Your Warcraft III Username: inQ@uswest.battle.net
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Re-stars & Mr.D
Violated Rule(s): Pause / unpause abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Right before Round 14 starts.
Any further thoughts: Jay- states in all chat before level starts (not mid level) that he needs a minute. He pauses the game and as the round starts, Mr.D unpauses the game. Our team notifies him that we have a AFK who announced that he needs a minute or so but continues to unpaeuse the game. When informed about the rules, they start flaming and the usual non-sense. Thanks in advance.

Tmaen
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] [Re-Stars@useast.battle.net, Mr.D@europe.battle.net]

Postby Tmaen » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Maybe you should read the Rules again:
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Rules
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:LTDRules

I can list the Rules you broke if you want to:
- Do not spam during games.
- Do not flame. Don't rage or insult other players excessively.
- Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned.
- Do not go away from keyboard (afking)

Have a nice day lil soldier ;)

Re-Stars
Resource Storage

Postby Re-Stars » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:33 pm

I can assure you i broke none of the rules mentioned as you will see in replay. If anything you deserve a ban for hindering game with pauses during level 13 and your entire team flaming continuously from level 13 until the end. You kept saying i would be banned for breaking a rule by not waiting for an afk, we are not required to wait for someone who is afk during middle of game. Please ban there team for continuously pausing and hindering gameplay.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:25 am

Thanks for posting the rules:

Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time (afking), especially without telling other players beforehand. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.

Pause/Afk:
Before pausing a player should always inform everyone why he is going to do so and for how long. The game can always be paused upon a moderator's request to do a ss test (screenshot).
Do not unpause unless every player is ready.
After a player has been away from the keyboard longer than ten minutes, he can be kicked without question.
The use of pause is not allowed to discuss strategies.
Pausing the game in an attempt to hinder gameplay is prohibited. For example, to prevent a heal on the King or to prevent the opposing team from sending.

Jay- didn't go AFK for an excessive amount of time. He announced he needed a minute BEFORE the round started. According to your logic, noone is ever allowed to pause the game EVER in any circumstances because that constitutes as a "AFK".

Also, let's talk about who flames who first and your intentions behind the "unpause".

(32:05 / All) Jay-: need pause 1 min guys
(32:08 / All) Re-Stars: ?
(32:09 / All) Re-Stars: u guys send now i see
(32:10 / All) LegionNik: hes afk

(32:12 / Allied) Re-Stars: they sending
(32:15 / All) LegionNik: hes afk
(32:16 / All) inQ: unpause
(32:17 / All) inQ: 1 more time
(32:17 / All) LegionNik: wtf are u doing

(32:23 / All) Re-Stars: cant afk mid game
(32:31 / All) LegionNik: PINK ASKED FOR AFK
(32:36 / All) LegionNik: PINK ASKED FOR AFK
(32:36 / All) MR.D: so what
(32:38 / All) LegionNik: ROFL

(32:46 / All) MR.D: so what
(32:46 / All) Re-Stars: u cant pause, u cant save
(32:46 / All) Re-Stars: thats interupting
(32:47 / All) Crazy_Skeleton: learn rules red

(32:48 / All) inQ: u can pause
(32:51 / All) inQ: not mid round
(32:52 / All) Re-Stars: i read them again today actually
(32:53 / All) Re-Stars: u go read
(32:55 / All) inQ: u can pause in between levels
(32:56 / All) Crazy_Skeleton: yes yes

(33:20 / All) Re-Stars: cant afk mid game

37:32 / All) Re-Stars: play for fun mate
(37:38 / All) inQ: exactly
(37:39 / All) Re-Stars: not a religious activity for me
(37:40 / All) inQ: when soeone afks
(37:42 / All) inQ: have manner
(37:51 / All) Re-Stars: yeah i dont have 24 hours a day to play

So based on the chat, you assumed we were sending (which we didn't) so you wanted to disrupt the game by continuous unpause. Very nice.
What's your rebuttal on this?

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 am

@tmaen @re-stars

Can we have your thoughts on this please mods @arii @gaara @nabo.

Re-Stars
Resource Storage

Postby Re-Stars » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:59 pm

How does inQ see ally chat for other team? is that map hack or you can see what other team says in replay?

Tmaen
Aura Tree

Postby Tmaen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:06 pm

inQ wrote:Thanks for posting the rules:

Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time (afking), especially without telling other players beforehand. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.

Pause/Afk:
Before pausing a player should always inform everyone why he is going to do so and for how long. The game can always be paused upon a moderator's request to do a ss test (screenshot).
After a player has been away from the keyboard longer than ten minutes, he can be kicked without question.
Pausing the game in an attempt to hinder gameplay is prohibited. For example, to prevent a heal on the King or to prevent the opposing team from sending.

Jay- didn't go AFK for an excessive amount of time. He announced he needed a minute BEFORE the round started. According to your logic, noone is ever allowed to pause the game EVER in any circumstances because that constitutes as a "AFK".

Also, let's talk about who flames who first and your intentions behind the "unpause".

(32:05 / All) Jay-: need pause 1 min guys
(32:08 / All) Re-Stars: ?
(32:09 / All) Re-Stars: u guys send now i see
(32:10 / All) LegionNik: hes afk

(32:12 / Allied) Re-Stars: they sending
(32:15 / All) LegionNik: hes afk
(32:16 / All) inQ: unpause
(32:17 / All) inQ: 1 more time
(32:17 / All) LegionNik: wtf are u doing

(32:23 / All) Re-Stars: cant afk mid game
(32:31 / All) LegionNik: PINK ASKED FOR AFK
(32:36 / All) LegionNik: PINK ASKED FOR AFK
(32:38 / All) LegionNik: ROFL

(32:46 / All) MR.D: so what
(32:46 / All) Re-Stars: u cant pause, u cant save
(32:46 / All) Re-Stars: thats interupting
(32:47 / All) Crazy_Skeleton: learn rules red

(32:48 / All) inQ: u can pause
(32:51 / All) inQ: not mid round
(32:52 / All) Re-Stars: i read them again today actually
(32:53 / All) Re-Stars: u go read
(32:55 / All) inQ: u can pause in between levels
(32:56 / All) Crazy_Skeleton: yes yes

(33:20 / All) Re-Stars: cant afk mid game

37:32 / All) Re-Stars: play for fun mate
(37:38 / All) inQ: exactly
(37:39 / All) Re-Stars: not a religious activity for me
(37:40 / All) inQ: when soeone afks
(37:42 / All) inQ: have manner
(37:51 / All) Re-Stars: yeah i dont have 24 hours a day to play

So based on the chat, you assumed we were sending (which we didn't) so you wanted to disrupt the game by continuous unpause. Very nice.
What's your rebuttal on this?

Thx for posting the whole rule and where exactly can you read that we are NOT ALLOWED to unpause?

The Rule is clear, don't go AFK. If you do then it's up to the enemy if they will keep the pause or not. But there is no rule saying that you have to wait till the afk coming back! There are also people which dont have that much time for waiting everytime when someone thinks he has to go AFK. You could say that our act was not the best, but considering your overall attitude i think this is acceptable.

The log you are positing is totally random. Do you want to blame me for a

wow i am really badass :lol:

Tmaen
Aura Tree

Postby Tmaen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:19 pm

inQ wrote:

So you want to tell me that every Player is allowed to go 10min AFK ? So with 8 Players that's longer then the whole map will take.

inQ wrote:

No i dont say this i just say there is no Rule which is covering this, so there is just no Rule for banning us too. The Rules dont cover:
- is afking allowed?
- has the enemy team to wait?
- what's 'exessive ammount' 1,2,3,4,10,100?
- each Player has this right? (So this would lead into a massive trolling with random AFK calls)
- etc. etc.

In the end you won the Game, i dont get what's excactly your Point?

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Tmaen wrote:So you want to tell me that every Player is allowed to go 10min AFK ? So with 8 Players that's longer then the whole map will take.

You're using the most extreme of cases. It wouldn't be a game at all if 8 players went AFK 10 minutes each. It would be drawn out at that point since EVERYONE has matters to take care of and are not in the position to play. Answer this question honestly. What are the odds that all 8 players go AFK to the max allotted / recommended waiting period?

In this instance, when Jay- paused the game, it was the first time a pause was requested (NOT 8 times with 10 minutes pauses) and he specifically requested a 1 minute pause, not during round, not during king but in between 13 / 14. Re-stars makes the assumption that we are sending 15 and proceeds to unpause the game in order to "disrupt" the send.

Tmaen wrote:No i dont say this i just say there is no Rule which is covering this, so there is just no Rule for banning us too. The Rules dont cover:
- is afking allowed?
- has the enemy team to wait?
- what's 'exessive ammount' 1,2,3,4,10,100?
- each Player has this right? (So this would lead into a massive trolling with random AFK calls)
- etc. etc.

In the end you won the Game, i dont get what's excactly your Point?

Excessive amount is anything above 5 minutes in my honest opinion. Hell, I'll wait up to 10 minutes if there's an emergency.

The point is not about our team winning. It's about simple game manners. It's about gaming ethics. Someone kindly requests a ONE MINUTE pause you can wait ONE Minute w/o unpausing to dick our team over. Why be a dick and create a toxic environment for other players?

Tmaen
Aura Tree

Postby Tmaen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:23 pm

inQ wrote:
The point is not about our team winning. It's about simple game manners. It's about gaming ethics. Someone kindly requests a ONE MINUTE pause you can wait ONE Minute w/o unpausing to dick our team over. Why be a dick and create a toxic environment for other players?

Gaming Ethics? Dude you take this shit to serious. FACT is there is no rule we could have breaked. All your arguments are on pure spontaneously thoughts, nothing the whole LTD Community has to accept.

Maybe you consider AFKing also as a negative manner/attitude to other Gamers, in your 'Gaming Ethics' Plan ? It's a game just play.
All is said Admins should decide now....

P.S:
I would love to see u argueing in a real "Sport" like fottball, basketball or something like this. Maybe you came up with some totally new game ethics there also? So every Player can maybe have a personal 10 min break for, i don't know, maybe making a snack?! :?

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Tmaen wrote:Gaming Ethics? Dude you take this shit to serious. FACT is there is no rule we could have breaked. All your arguments are on pure spontaneously thoughts, nothing the whole LTD Community has to accept.

Maybe you consider AFKing also as a negative manner/attitude to other Gamers, in your 'Gaming Ethics' Plan ? It's a game just play.

P.S:
I would love to see u argueing in a real "Sport" like fottball, basketball or something like this. Maybe you came up with some totally new game ethics there also? So every Player can maybe have a personal 10 min break for, i don't know, maybe making a snack?! :?

If you think I take this too seriously, why are you here constantly replying to my ban request? Why is there even a forum & ban request section?

Can you stick to the context of LTD for once in your argument? You have no valid points so all you can do is say stupid shit like "WHAT IF 8 PLAYERS PAUSE FOR 10 MINUTES EACH?!!!", "GAMING ETHICS? DUDE YOU TAKE THIS SHIT TOO SERIOUS", and "I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ARGUING IN A REAL "SPORT".

Can you say something relevant for once? No shit this isn't real sport. We are playing WC3 at the comfort of our homes / work place / net cafe and what not and shit happens where a player needs to pause the game for whatever reason. They have timeouts in all professional sports and injury timeout for soccer. In football, they kick the ball out of bounds when an opposing team member is injured.

Bottom line: HAVE SOME RESPECT AND MANNER FOR OTHER PLAYERS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CHEAT TO WIN
Last edited by inQ on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Tmaen wrote:P.S:
Maybe you came up with some totally new game ethics there also? So every Player can maybe have a personal 10 min break for, i don't know, maybe making a snack?! :?

Re-Stars wrote:How does inQ see ally chat for other team? is that map hack or you can see what other team says in replay?

This is almost as bad as @re-stars asking if I HACK because I caught him red-handed trying to disrupt our "15 send"

Re-Stars
Resource Storage

Postby Re-Stars » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Seriously how do you see the opponents ally chat? I would love some confirmation on whether this is normal or some hacking software used.

abcdefghij
Forest Walker

Postby abcdefghij » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Tmaen
Aura Tree

Postby Tmaen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 pm

inQ wrote:
Tmaen wrote:Gaming Ethics? Dude you take this shit to serious. FACT is there is no rule we could have breaked. All your arguments are on pure spontaneously thoughts, nothing the whole LTD Community has to accept.

P.S:

If you think I take this too seriously, why are you here constantly replying to my ban request? Why is there even a forum & ban request section?

Can you stick to the context of LTD for once in your argument? You have no valid points so all you can do is say stupid shit like "WHAT IF 8 PLAYERS PAUSE FOR 10 MINUTES EACH?!!!", "GAMING ETHICS? DUDE YOU TAKE THIS SHIT TOO SERIOUS", and "I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ARGUING IN A REAL "SPORT".

Can you say something relevant for once? No shit this isn't real sport. We are playing WC3 at the comfort of our homes / work place / net cafe and what not and shit happens where a player needs to pause the game for whatever reason. They have timeouts in all professional sports and injury timeout for soccer. In football, they kick the ball out of bounds when an opposing team member is injured.

Bottom line: HAVE SOME RESPECT AND MANNER FOR OTHER PLAYERS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CHEAT TO WIN

Hahaha you made my day :lol:

Actually i am responding because i like to argue this out with you. If you can't see the argument i posted for so long here maybe you get it this time:

1. THERE IS NO SUCH RULE YOU ARE ARGUEING ABOUT
2. DON'T INTERPRETE OR COME UP WITH TOTALLY NEW RULES HOW YOU LIKE IT IN THE SITUATION

Maybe you can't get this but it's a fact

Also you are totally right, we all play from our homes / work place / net cafe etc so there is no freaking EMERGENCY you "try" to argue about. Also nobody is being hurt or injured maybe you should stick to the topic. If you AFK it's just your choice and nobody else. You can't punish someone else for it. Further more we are not in a "professional" or "competition" Event so again there is no reason to AFK.

Return to “Processed Requests”