greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net: requesting a ban

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

eloocd
Aura Tree

greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net: requesting a ban

Postby eloocd » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 486848.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Burbenog TD #65
Your Warcraft III Username: emergeextempore@useast.battle.net
Violator's Warcraft III Username: greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net
Violated Rule(s): game ruining, refusing to votekick a game-ruiner, flaming/hate speech/offensive language
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all times noted for abuse are based off the replay time clock not in-game time. 0:14:20 (xarix; language ["fuckin asshole"]), 0:15:09 (greatalexander; language ["STFU BITCH"]), 15:45 (greatalexander; language ["horrible spot retard"]), 0:16:00 (xarix, language ["horrible afk dickhead"]), 0:16:16 (greatalexander, language ["suck a dick bitch"]), 0:20:50 (xarix; game ruining [builds in blue's base interfering with good, potentially necessary build locations permanently on his side for the rest of the game]), 0:24:40 (greatalexander, game ruining [builds in purple's base interfering with good, potentially necessary build locations permanently on that side of the map for the rest of the game], I'm getting a panic attack so i'll shorten this report by adding that
greatalexander sold all his towers to ruin the game
ktar refused 2x to votekick greatalexander after he sold all of his towers to ruin the game, which actually contributed to the game being ruined further
xarix continued to have a flame war with greatalexander calling him a faggot and gay.
this game almost gave me a heart attack from stress and i really don't think you want ppl like this on your servers.
Any further thoughts: keep people like this in check by banning them for the rules they violated, and off of your servers for a while.

Mercy

Re: greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net: requesting a ban

Postby Mercy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:19 am

Already taken care of. Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”