[Burb TD] greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

eloocd
Aura Tree

[Burb TD] greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net

Postby eloocd » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:47 pm

greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net: requesting a ban
Postby eloocd » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 486848.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Burbenog TD #65
Your Warcraft III Username: emergeextempore@useast.battle.net
Violator's Warcraft III Username: greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net
Violated Rule(s): game ruining, refusing to votekick a game-ruiner, flaming/hate speech/offensive language
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all times noted for abuse are based off the replay time clock not in-game time. 0:14:20 (xarix; language ["fuckin asshole"]), 0:15:09 (greatalexander; language ["STFU BITCH"]), 15:45 (greatalexander; language ["horrible spot retard"]), 0:16:00 (xarix, language ["horrible afk dickhead"]), 0:16:16 (greatalexander, language ["suck a dick bitch"]), 0:20:50 (xarix; game ruining [builds in blue's base interfering with good, potentially necessary build locations permanently on his side for the rest of the game]), 0:24:40 (greatalexander, game ruining [builds in purple's base interfering with good, potentially necessary build locations permanently on that side of the map for the rest of the game], I'm getting a panic attack so i'll shorten this report by adding that
greatalexander sold all his towers to ruin the game
ktar refused 2x to votekick greatalexander after he sold all of his towers to ruin the game, which actually contributed to the game being ruined further
xarix continued to have a flame war with greatalexander calling him a faggot and gay.
this game almost gave me a heart attack from stress and i really don't think you want ppl like this on your servers.
Any further thoughts: keep people like this in check by banning them for the rules they violated, and off of your servers for a while.
Attachments
6486848.w3g
(411.28 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
Last edited by eloocd on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eloocd
Aura Tree

Re: [Burb TD] greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net

Postby eloocd » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:55 pm

can somebody tell me the status of this post as per moderation goes?

eloocd
Aura Tree

Re: [Burb TD] greatalexander@uswest.battle.net, ktar@europe.battle.net, xarix@server.eurobattle.net

Postby eloocd » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Why is this post receiving no attention but the DotA and LTD posts are?

eloocd
Aura Tree

Postby eloocd » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:22 pm

are you kidding me. i posted this 3 days ago and dozens of posts have been addressed before me. fix your system i say.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Most of the moderation staff performs outside duties and not many of them are as familiar with Burbenog TD. Patience is necessary and it will be handled in time.

eloocd
Aura Tree

Postby eloocd » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:39 am

Owl wrote:Most of the moderation staff performs outside duties and not many of them are as familiar with Burbenog TD. Patience is necessary and it will be handled in time.

thank you. thank you for showing this post attention, i'm willing to wait however long is needed. i'll check back in a few days. :)

eloocd
Aura Tree

Postby eloocd » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:27 pm

just checking in, no action was taken yet as to my knowledge. the offense is clear and plain, just want some closure from the staff.

eloocd
Aura Tree

Postby eloocd » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:50 am

hey thanks i think i don't care anymore. pls don't pay any more attention to this post/thread.

eloocd
Aura Tree

Postby eloocd » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:50 am

eloocd wrote:hey thanks i think things are gonna work out. pls don't pay any more attention to this post/thread.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:37 pm

Just because your request hasn't been processed yet doesn't mean we aren't paying attention- there is a lack of moderators with Burb TD knowledge.

Let's start with Alexander etc

Flaming is not something we ban for if the commands are not used - or at least that is the recommendation.

HOWEVER - Game ruining by selling towers, building without consent, and overall grieving ARE things that moderators ban for. I recommend patience, action will be taken.

My other recommendation is that gaming should be a relaxing experience. If the flaming continues, use squelch and regularly check game chat to check for any sort of chat that follows that relates to teamplay- it is up for the player that is being flamed to use the ignore command and/or squelch commands to avoid further drama and if the hateful speech continues, I would have, as a moderator, would have issued a ban for flaming- but in this case, it's up to who reviews it if he or she will issue a ban for flaming.

I am sorry it has taken so long for someone to review this.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:56 pm

greatalexander banned 6d - 1d for flaming (instigation, etc), and 5d for selling towers
ktar banned 2d for not vk'ing alexander.

like I said, usage of ignore/squelch is recommended- I personally recommend squelch so you can at least see If pertinent information is shared regarding teamwork.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:27 am

User appealed, no dodge.

Processing

Return to “Processed Requests”