[CF] myteamisdrunk, stopflamingme Europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

NoobieNoobie
Basic Tree

[CF] myteamisdrunk, stopflamingme Europe

Postby NoobieNoobie » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/forum/posting.php ... 8f6dbc4c45
Game Name: [ENT] Castle Fight! #65
Your Warcraft III Username: NoobieNoobie
Violator's Warcraft III Username: myteamisdrunk and stopflamingme
Violated Rule(s): Smurfing
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (18:58 / All) MyTeamisDrunk: mate if nobody smurfs than you play for 0 elo each game
Any further thoughts:

It was clear in game that they were a team, but I was not entirely sure but now that I have seen there was no Allied chat it's clear they were speaking on Skype.

One was a supposedly fresh account, and the other apparently had only played 74 games but had won everything single one.

In-game, one admitted that they were smurfing in order to give Camelactivate a higher elo. I think potentially he should be banned too considering that the whole charade was for his benefit.

For people like me who only play with one account ELO is hard earned. I either have to beat someone very good on my own, or win lots of different games but these people are playing the system in order to artificially boost their elos.

I think that is ruining the ENT castle fight community.

OVanKillerratO
Armored Tree

Re: [CF] myteamisdrunk, stopflamingme Europe

Postby OVanKillerratO » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Nice try, my stats got deleted, like you can ask Admins here. I also deleted my last account at 1xx/2 because I f**king just care about flawless stats. My personal record is 106/0, it's all about breaking it. So I did not smurf. If you want to ban all pushed accounts, then ban more than 15 out of the top 20. 90 % of the games you get smurfed with These stats yourself. People Change from their good accounts to new ones, just to steal elo, if you consider the elo average from enemy Teams that gets reduced by smurfers, it is more elo lost through getting smurfed (reduced elo gain), than getting by smurfing (raising elo gain).

Just stop that stupid elo System and go for a stats based System. Or at least do a high elo Server, maybe even a Team based one. If you want to Play with friends it is stupid to have games that give 0 elo, because no good Players Play that games against this Team stats. A Minimum elo gain could also help.

linker9
Basic Tree

Postby linker9 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Violated Rule(s): Smurfing

There is no rule specifing that smurfing in Castle Fight is prohibited. To add maybe its only my point of view but playing against/with better players makes you play better on your own. Looking up their strategies, learning what-when and such.

In-game, one admitted that they were smurfing in order to give Camelactivate a higher elo. I think potentially he should be banned too considering that the whole charade was for his benefit.

tsk tsk. Its FAIR even if you dont accept it, they dont use 3rd party programs or anything like this. They are using their own hard-gained skill.
Lets ban ppl for carrying others ingames! Ban the pros and the ones getting carried! <-- wrong way of thinking

Just keep up with it and u will find it normal soon. Smurfing i mean. On some point you wont even recognize smurf from normal newbie.

Tauren007
Basic Tree

Postby Tauren007 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:10 pm

elo gain less than 0,1
waiting time more than 20 minutes
same as game duration...-> Destroying castle fight community!
enemies most often at least 1 smurf often several ones
Does it make sense to play that way, just to block the bot?
best stats in game not more than 200/1 -> calculating 200*0,1 = 20, elo losing while playing so - more than 24! Impossible to play that way

With min. elo gain that problems can be fixed and then it makes sense to play like that.

Example: https://entgaming.net/customstats/castl ... e/7402032/

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 am

IMO this is as mutch a problem as it's part of the game, I thught this was common knowlage that the CF elite on EU do this.
You can do like me and prob most of the people and just dont really care about the ratio and stats, (ofc I care but not really playing for the elo)
Or just join up with CFL / INK / NFR2 / fc on eu to get some boost and training in the map.

To remove the elo totaly can "solve" this problem but that would also remove abit of the fun. but to ban "smurfing" dont really work cuz ENT partly suports it, and the freedom for the players to be able to use more then one acc (Tho I agree that it's not that fun :P ). Some people dont like beeing known cuz that might just make people leave the game if they know they are playing vs stacked them.
+ you also have the veiw from taurens side and the others CFers that they acually put in alota time and ennery to get all that elo cuz the basic games for the is like wining 0.5 elo and risk loseing 28 and that balance in itself dont really seems "fair".

Oh well lets just hope this dont turn into another "clan war" with people trying to get the ENT-admins to remove/reset the stats of players. (has happed be4)

OVanKillerratO
Armored Tree

Postby OVanKillerratO » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:59 am

The main Problem at cf and the elo System itself is right now, that the elo is split through 3 and it is more Team based than the other games in here. In Dota it is sometimes possible to carry a whole Team with one really extraordinary Player against good Players. In CF this Needs all normal Players to leave, so that the extraordinary Player can Control their builders. While not having an high elo Server this leads to leaving all good Players when a Team is in one force, because they don't want to lose elo. so they join again with smurfs. which leads to even less elo gain for the Team possible. It is also quite impossible to get elo like 3005 (Dota) or 2505 (Legion TD Mega), even with two 1000 elo smurfs in your Team, because you won't find enough good Teams to Play against.

My "stats account" or you can call it "Team flawless Counter" already leads to massively decreased elo gain. Without playing in a Team and having smurfs there would be a clear Limit for elo at cf, which would be at less than 2000. Even "not pushed accounts" got pushed in some games, just because some of the good Players joined their Team with a smurf. But ALL good accounts got smurfed often, this Team constellation is a magnet for smurfs, because many want to make the first lose happen, or give camelactivate another lose / cost him more than 20 elo. (a good example for one of our most popular smurfs is ventin)

I'd like to ask if "goral" is your personal smurf friend, because he played the last five games with you?
[ENT] Castle Fight! #73 13/03/2016, 16:41
[ENT] Castle Fight! #65 13/03/2016, 15:02
[ENT] Castle Fight! #61 13/03/2016, 14:25
[ENT] Castle Fight! #34 13/03/2016, 12:34
[ENT] Castle Fight! #30 13/03/2016, 12:11

noobienoobie, you asked if we deserved that elo gain, well, does anyone deserve an average elo gain of less then 0,5 otherwise? Another question could be, how we don't deserve it, you knew how good "goral" is, because you played with him several times, you had a top 40 Player in your Team and are a top 70 Player yourself, but you still got your asses kicked in less than 30 minutes without any Chance. Maybe this Shows the Problem of the whole elo System itself. If tauren would have been in it with his main account, their would have been an elo gain of nearly nothing and you or r-r would have not stayed. so it would have been bot blocking. And if your elo gain even against 2 top 100 Players with one smurf in your Team is below 10, imagine an elo average of more than 350plus, that means you literally Play all your games for nothing, there it would be even more fun without elo.

On the Topic I am smurfing: Ent itself gives the Option to reset stats, which i already did several times, so don't blame anyone for playing on the rules himself, ent gives the Option to reset stats, so you are allowed to do that. So why should a main account don't have 77/0? That is no smurf, or please send me the drugs you took, they must be very heavy shit!

Kunert88
Treant

Postby Kunert88 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:06 pm

@wTc[JediMaster] always this fight about elo or stats .... ppl dont understand that elo and stats ratio means nothing, what bring u like 200/1 or 400/0 in 3vs3 when u cant even play mp3 or mp4 and u call yourself a pro ... i saw ppl who have very good stats in 1vs1 and got own by ppl like 900 elo in 1vs1, ent has only 3-4 real cf pros left, the others who thinks who are pros are only blind from their stats ratio ...

OVanKillerratO
Armored Tree

Postby OVanKillerratO » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Kunert, yes you should be able to Play mp3 and all in that Team constellation had games against "good" enemies with mp3 because there where Problems about the Internet with the two others. I personally don't like mp3 because it is just clicking around and stressing, but I still win. Maybe not against you, because you are more trained in syncing 3 races, but still this doesn't mean that you are not a very good Player. I would consider few People as "pros", around 5 maybe, you could call yourself in, but it is not about syncing 3 races, but the understanding of the mechanics of the races and perfectly reacting on game Situation. Like knowing when you have to build your defences even when you are pushing hard. (One of the biggest mistakes People that call themselves "pro"s make). We also played against good Teams like whyoming, Slum and Raoul duke and won it. But for These games you Need to find a date and enough time to Play it, which rarely happens.

Kunert feel free to find two mates with also good elo and we will try to find a date for playing that. More interesting game than most games that are won in less than half an hour.

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:07 pm

@Kunert88 Ye the ratio and elo is mostly about looking good :) cuz I think we all seen people with 1150+ loseing vs 900 elo people, might be cuz that the 1150 players mostly just join high elo teams to get carried :P haha might call rimjob and we 3 can foolaround some more :D XD

@OVanKillerratO Might wanna start useing @ account here on the forum so that people you reply to see & know that it's for them :P
+ whats your main, all the times in reports and replays you allways been on "fake/smurf/troll/2nd" accs :P?

@NoobieNoobie Seems your report got popular and brught out alota opinions about CF and ELO ;) Will be intresting to see the result of the report itself and the "topic" we talked about here :)

OVanKillerratO
Armored Tree

Postby OVanKillerratO » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:16 pm

My main account is right now stopflamingme ;-)

Kunert88
Treant

Postby Kunert88 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:44 pm

some 3vs3 tournament would be cool again, the last one for 3vs3 was in summer 2012, thats almost 4 years ago maybe if we get enough players we can get another one,

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Although i can understand what you're trying to say, Smurfing/Stacking is not against the rules;

Processing

Return to “Processed Requests”