[ID] Ban Kira and Seacow for flaming and abuse of builder

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

BeefJerky
Resource Storage

[ID] Ban Kira and Seacow for flaming and abuse of builder

Postby BeefJerky » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Replay Link:
Ban Kira for flaming and trying to bloc.w3g
(144.76 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

Game Name: [ent] island defense #58
Your Warcraft III Username: Luckyclover
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Kira , Seacow
Violated Rule(s): flaming and votekick abuse and constantly worker blocking (builder)
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 4-8min
Any further thoughts: He tried to block me many times and tried to votekick me.

seacow
Forest Walker

Re: [ID] Ban Kira and Seacow for flaming and abuse of builder

Postby seacow » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Off topic:
ent id make no rule about blocking a person although the general rule has a small statement aforementioned. here the excerpt of the rule
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

imply that one only infringe that rule if only and only if one result the death of one's ally. OP didn't die thus even this rule does not apply. tonote: I do not approve of such behaviour and condone anyone blocking intentionally without a rightfully reason.

Item stealing.

If the player gave no contribution (Trapper = Damage dealer > unit blocker > slow/stunner > unit revealer (vision + eye of ocean)) to killing the chicken and/or minion, then he should not deserve the item and can be banned

To the admin who preside this case, you had to consider two point, is his contribution significant enough to fulfill the clause of the rule and is my contribution significant?
To illustrate that question,
is that shameless 3% damage to an fleeing healthy chicklet consider "contribution" and is he able to ensure that kill without the huge effort of me and kira for killing the minion and doing majority of damage to that chicken.

if it is that justifiable , then the vote kick is legitimate.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:36 pm

@beefjerky Please link the replay - we do not use uploads.

Charles410
Aura Tree

Postby Charles410 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:54 pm

I !support the ban for Kira. Flames every game. Hardest flamer I know. Flames for no reason other than for the sake of flaming.

Cardflip
Aura Tree

Postby Cardflip » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:18 am

I support a ban on Kira as well. In most games I see Kira flaming other players. The last ban clearly hasn't deterred this behavior, perhaps it should be longer.

Usually I don't see seacow flaming very much, however. Last time BeefJerky posted a ban request on seacow, perhaps this is just another attempt out of spite?

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:23 pm

@BeefJerky Need replay link or this wont be reviewed, processed in 24h if no replay link.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

BeefJerky
Resource Storage

Postby BeefJerky » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:39 pm

These users thanked the author BeefJerky for the post:
Jabba41 (Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:41 pm)

SomeSillyStoner
Aura Tree

Postby SomeSillyStoner » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Bump for Mods

6:45 You(LuckyClover) steal Red(seacow)'s egg despite no contribution to the kill. (You did not land a single attack)
9:10 Grey(Kira) use fruit to block Pink(LuckyClover) from getting through walls (no danger of death but still)
10:00 Same thing but with huts not fruit trees
10:40 Grey and Red team both block exists simultaneously while titan attacking (no intimidate danger to pink) but if titan broke walls hed have died (this seems to be the most malicious offense by Red/Grey)

They should not have retaliated with malicious block, though your stealing of the egg was unjustified and they let you know that you did not assist, it was bannable, and that you would be reported. To be honest you should be the one banned here, as you committed the more serious offence and then failed to rectify the situation.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:33 pm

seacow wrote:Off topic:
ent id make no rule about blocking a person although the general rule has a small statement aforementioned. here the excerpt of the rule
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

imply that one only infringe that rule if only and only if one result the death of one's ally. OP didn't die thus even this rule does not apply. tonote: I do not approve of such behaviour and condone anyone blocking intentionally without a rightfully reason.
You should know that such nit-picking is not covered by the rules as they are general. Teamkill is a general word and as such defined. A simple attack of ally buildings is considered tking it, too. The actual impact is judged by the moderation.
Blocking for mere trolling, the potential outcome of death, etc. can all be taken into account. As you are an experienced ID player, you should know better.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Kira@europe.battle.net will be banned for the blocking. Although be that his flame is quite annoying, I'll only issue a warning for it now and should it continue to be reported, the mod in question can take that into consideration.
seacow@useast.battle.net will be banned for blocking. - as aRt)Y said, teamkill is a general word. I find in this particular case that the intent was clear (also confirmed by chatlog) that you and kira were trolling pink and had the titan come around, you would've blocked until he died.

As far as VK abuse - Not gonna ban for that, pink did not help contribute the chicken kill but went into the walls prior to as SomeSillyStoner said, did not land a single hit.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”