[CF] m3phis game ruiner and mega noob

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

NiGhtMAREChAOS
Resource Storage

[CF] m3phis game ruiner and mega noob

Postby NiGhtMAREChAOS » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7947548
Game Name: [ENT] Castle Fight! #20 at 25/06/2016, 12:45
Your Warcraft III Username: NightMARECHOS
Violator's Warcraft III Username: m3phis, woreg, arschloch, La_Chole
Violated Rule(s): game ruiner and team 2 also didn't want kick!
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): whole game specially second round!
Any further thoughts:
Attachments
m3phis_wpreg_arschloch_La_Chole.w3g
replay
(311.54 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Last edited by Arii on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added replay link

NiGhtMAREChAOS
Resource Storage

Re: [CF] m3phis game ruiner and mega noob

Postby NiGhtMAREChAOS » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Please ban all enemy team for not kicking game ruiner as well!!!

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:08 am

@NiGhtMAREChAOS Provide timestamps and tell us what he did that ruined the game.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 pm

@NiGhtMAREChAOS well seems you did not have that good co-op seemes teal got both the auras after you rememberd at 14 min :P Then your insults back and forth from both you and red. Seems to me that you caused this by your bad behavior insteed of trying to explain and teach him.

The main reason for you to start Vking him and calling him n00b seems to be that he got your back and bought the auras that none in the team had then went for a cheese and 2nd starfall and there for "stoped makeing units" as you said. the auras seems to have been once again bad comunication when you 2 said that you needed items and none of you went for the auras insteed of orb. Him then choseing to get a 2nd starfall when you were beeing pushed is a risky thing. but cant say that he were "mega noob".

(19:36 / Allied) NiGhtMAREChAOS: what are u doing teal ?
(20:06 / Allied) GoD.of.CF: lol
(20:07 / Allied) NiGhtMAREChAOS: !votekick m3
(20:19 / All) NiGhtMAREChAOS: game ruiner doing no units
(20:25 / All) m3phis: what?
(20:26 / All) m3phis: wtf
(20:29 / Allied) GoD.of.CF: 434
(20:47 / Allied) GoD.of.CF: sync
(20:50 / Allied) GoD.of.CF: teal
(20:52 / Allied) GoD.of.CF: u suck
(20:52 / Allied) NiGhtMAREChAOS: he can't
(20:59 / Allied) NiGhtMAREChAOS: he just suck :(
(21:03 / Allied) m3phis: okay
(21:05 / Allied) m3phis: like u want
(21:11 / Allied) m3phis: fuck of

Around the time m3 typed the last part he wasted his RS in base within the first minute of round. So ye I agree that he messed up for you 2 after you "stabbed him in the back" and started to VK him without even explaining a thing to him or the other team part from saying "game ruiner"
+ you cant ban the whole other team for not VKing him since grey helped you to type !yes. while the other 2 ignored your infighting and VKing.

Teal then later claims that blue used his RS and that it was not him. I dont think this is true tho since the sync with RS and "fuck of" is too good and both red and blue removed shared control right after it as to not risk anymore RS beeing wasted.

@Jabba41 So Yes I agree that what teal did wrong, and I would like to leave grey(arschloch) out of anything since he helped with vote so cant be blamed for that that his team8 did not vote. But I also dissaprove of how red and more to the point blue handled this, insteed of trying to turn the tide and work as a team they chose a black sheep to put the blame on then gets angry and cunfused when he fights back after beeing singeld out by his own team for in his view no reason at all since nothing was explained to him. time stamps would bee Later part of round 1 when teal saved expensive stuff 2 auras 600+650 and cheese 1500 and starfall 650. around 16:00-20:00 and start of 2nd round where he used RS 21:11 (and if you want the whole round since he did not help the team after the point of wasteing the RS)

NiGhtMAREChAOS
Resource Storage

Postby NiGhtMAREChAOS » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Actually seems like reporting games like this where you ally ... trying to make your units in cage, because you have tell him for the thing he did in previous two round you are losing, you should skip that while watching relay too fast I assume but its okay... that were not even close to normal game :D, that may make you laugh is how this guy buy Items and drop them in place we were not able to find at least me ... just because he want to ruin our game, he did buy two items but we were not using them as only buying and dropping them somewhere doesn't make them work :) correct me if I am wrong. Also ban should be addressed not for his newbies skills but for trying stop even our units and buying items in order to be not able to be own by his team mates. We simply start votekick if you watch replay carefully in stead of explaining it here would be not necessary... he didn't do units after I explain him why he sucks and what he did wrong .... of course typical kid ... just frustrated us and claim us that we suck :D ... long story you've missed. With above confirmation from admins ... I just get the note not to bother myself buy reporting game ruiners anymore, no action and no reason found at all :)

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 pm

@NiGhtMAREChAOS you missed the @ so that people know you replyed, + I was talking mostly about round 1 and start of 2 did not even check the 2nd since it was over by then and wanted to see what triggerd the VK to start with.
Not sure what you mean with a normal game tho, since most people use the same modes over and over again. and even tho they do the skill level and balance for the 6 involved differ greatly game to game :P

I did read the chat from ingame be4 checking the replay, and mostly saw some basic talk part from you 3 fighting abit. + I tryed to see this thing from both sides not just your view where you lost 22.42 elo and haveing majoring rage towards this dude you spent 40 min with. if you were new to a game and then suddenly your own teamates try to vk you and saying that you ruin the game that would not feel good right? then the next step in on this path might be that you dont help your team at all since they seems to want you gone anyway? not saying this happend but just talking about what might have happend and as you know and as I showed in my post you did not tell him anything before you VKed him.

Still dont missunderstand me Im not defending him, it's more that Im pointing out that you might have prevented this whole thing if you acted difrently towards him right?. I mean if you poke a mans eye out then ask if he would like to dine with you you're prob gonna have a big time NO or a messy dinner.

and about not bothering to report is toobad. the mods&admin ask for time stabs and clear things to look after cuz they dont have the time to look at the reply 5 times and get to know&understand the game (if they dont know the map very well) that takes time. So it's prob more to make thier work easyer and to make a fair judgement. LOL major text but ok GL & HF + take care of your fellow gamers everyone is not omega pro and has to play with mega noobs from time to time some might just want to have abit of fun and dont spend time like MLGs on stuff like this :P

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:36 am

m3phis banned 5 days.
La_Chole banend 2 days.
woreg banend 2 days.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Requests”