[CF] kknd_nl@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Indrial
Treant

[CF] kknd_nl@europe.battle.net

Postby Indrial » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8493283
Game Name: [ENT] Castle Fight 1v1 #59
Your Warcraft III Username: Indrial
Violator's Warcraft III Username: kknd_nl
Violated Rule(s): Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

Totally dont get, how can i meet this guy not even two days after he got autobanned for leaving and the ban supposed to be extended for: Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.

Due to viewtopic.php?f=24&t=100554&p=397269&hilit=kknd_nl#p397269

Also autoban obviously doesnt work for 1v1 cf again, https://entgaming.net/openstats/bans/1/

Nat
Forest Walker

Re: [CF] kknd_nl@europe.battle.net

Postby Nat » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi @Indrial.

So as rude as it might sound I didn't bother to watch the replay to see how it was going before he left, because it was an hour long. What I do think though is that it doesn't seem right to me if he is to be banned for leaving. The game had gone on long enough, and it was a 1v1. I would agree he should be banned maybe if he left before 10 minutes, but in my opinion it shouldn't matter if he leaves even at 15 minutes, or 28 minutes.

Basically what I'm saying is he shouldn't be banned just because he left at 1:01:04. Game seemed long enough and it's only a 1v1 so how bad does it really affect the opposing player?
Most people call me: C4
Before Nat anyways...

Indrial
Treant

Postby Indrial » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:00 am

Well, called the modes in the lobby, one of them was -rr3, game for 3 win rounds. I have won 1 round, second was drawn and he has left during the third round when i was about to win, which would make the game 2:0, so game would continue. Instead he was raging, calling me cheater and then he has rage quited :-D

(58:30 / All) KKND_nl: pfff
(60:14 / All) KKND_nl: wtf cheater
(61:04 / All) Indrial: KKND_nl has left the game voluntarily.

So yea, I would say he should be banned. Those who cant play these games till the end are simply breaking the rules. He could intentinaly lose if he wanted to, instead just left to be banned. Unfortunately cause of some totally unknown reason the autoban sometimes doesnt work for 1v1 cf.

Otherwise what stops people from leaving right in the begining and then joining next game just for fun? Losing elo? Those people dont give a damn about it. Only ban can stop them.

But well, first of all i would care, why was he banned for barely 2 days for leaving and Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.

When I have left like 2 months ago while I had 99% average stay I got autobanned for more than 4 days.

Nat
Forest Walker

Postby Nat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:09 am

As I said:
Nat wrote:I would agree he should be banned maybe if he left before 10 minutes

Indrial wrote:Otherwise what stops people from leaving right in the begining and then joining next game just for fun? Losing elo? Those people dont give a damn about it. Only ban can stop them.

Yes, but the difference is the game went on for an hour and would have gone longer. And also, what's the point of intentionally losing the game, it's just a waste of time... The better option was leaving in his case.
Before Nat anyways...

Indrial
Treant

Postby Indrial » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:15 am

More or less every game with more than rr2 lasts more than an hour. It is like if people would leave after 30 minutes of playing LTD, which is around lvl 20. Just because they get ''bored'' or they dont like the lategame. But well in case of LTD nobody would give a fuck and autoban would work i bet.

Simply rules says that even in 1v1 games should be leavers banned, also bot announces it in the lobby. This crap is caused just because of broken autoban.

Nat
Forest Walker

Postby Nat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:01 am

Of course they are going to leave if they get bored or don't like late game, and he has every right to. He shouldn't be banned because maybe you wanted to own him the next round and see how mad he would get.... What's the point of posting a ban request on someone who has given you the win? Literally free elo and you complain about it and post a ban request?

I don't get why you think he should be banned. A 1v1 match where he leaves the game after an hour in my opinion doesn't actually ruin it.
Before Nat anyways...

Indrial
Treant

Postby Indrial » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:32 am

Well first of all bot claims that leavers should be banned, rules says it and somewhere on the forum I saw one of mods claiming that 1v1 is bannable to improve game experiences, because not everyone cares about elo, or something like that.

As long as rules havent changed, leavers should be simply banned. But please, not another reduced 2 days ban as in the previous posted game. Broke 2 rules yet i met him within +-46 hours. Thought autoban bans for at least 2 days, but this ban supposed to be also extended.

ENT is just wierd lately. Autoban mostly isnt working, people are dodging autobans for leaving by ''lagging out'', yet nobody gives a ****

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:48 pm

@Indrial Why complain about him leaveing in 1v1? was not even in the start. I mean 1h01m04s is not lack of investment in the game it's an ok time to put in.
To add leaveing 1v1 is kinda like !FF and useing !FF is not really banable. You won cuz he left and got your elo and everything.

So there is no reason for him to be banned, that ingame threat tho xD (00:47 / All) Indrial: Do you want to be reported as you were 2 days ago?
Seems like your bullying him for some reason.

The main reason why the leaver thing dont work 1v1 is cuz if 1 of the players leave it's autowin/ff and it's GG anyway.

For example it's a race you and 1 other person is running 100m after around 60m he see that you are faster & able to run further then him so he slows down and stops as to not risk falling or whatever and giveing you the win, you get the Gold in olympics and so on.
You would then not complain about him stopping he stoped cuz you were winning and it was over anyway, he just did not feel like spending the time & ennergy to lose.

Sometimes 1v1 leavers can be banable but thats mostly about overall stay % and other stuff then just !ff that game. some enjoy playing even tho they are loseing some give up and some RQ just cuz you did not get to play til the full end dont mean it's unfair of him leaveing.
[Indrial]: -rr3-fow-ur-na-ca-it7-slb-srg270-srl0-gld27-rban2-bal1-ht-ntb-mp3-skip, thats like 2 rounds played and one of them that you won vs him. Maybe he knew & felt that he was unable to win 3 times in a row after that and gave up insteed.

So GG WP and play another no need for this. Invalid IMO. unless you missed to tell us alot of stuff?? :S

@Nat ye seems odd, why make this into a thing.. maybe he is bullying him as I asked/pointed out?? oh well.

@aRt)Y This is some of the stuff I talked about that following the rules word by word can make problems. You said that the rules needs understanding and basic thinking/smarts, and yes thats true. But just as I said the rules are still there to be pointed at and as indrial says and points out he got backing by the general rules even tho they dont apply this time.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Indrial wrote:Those who cant play these games till the end are simply breaking the rules.

^
Nat wrote:Game seemed long enough and it's only a 1v1 so how bad does it really affect the opposing player?
I dont know - the game ended due to that. That's pretty bad in my book at least.

@wTc[JediMaster] Rules are clear and apply here. The moderator, however, can adjust the ban length as he thinks it's appropriate - as for any ban.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Obviously, him leaving affected the game.
Player kknd_nl is banned for 36 hours. ( 2nd game ruin by leaving in 2 days )

Indrial wrote:When I have left like 2 months ago while I had 99% average stay I got autobanned for more than 4 days.

You are probably mistaken. I sincerely doubt something like this happened.

Return to “Processed Requests”