[CW] Civiliznation wars

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [CW] Civiliznation wars

Postby Quetra » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:18 am

So criminals are innocent because what they did and what they intended weren't the same?

Well actually intent is a factor in a variety of crimes... you can't commit murder without the intent to kill the person, that's manslaughter.

(Source: I'm a Law student)

RaptorXI
Treant

Postby RaptorXI » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:22 am

I see.

Lastnight
Basic Tree

Postby Lastnight » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:37 am

Civiliznations wrote:
civiliznations, in the recording you clearly used many workers to move around your town hall on the back side in order to separate the melee minions from the range and bring the melee into the far tower range.

Of course I used the workers on the back side, If i don't they get targeted by their ranged and die, and the capital doesn't get repaired. Had nothing to do with getting them within the range of more towers. If I wanted to do that I would repair the towers themselves and pull them away from my capital entirely, but I didn't.

The towers you drew the troops to were out of range of any troops and repairing them would not have drawn any troops to your workers, please do not lie again.

RaptorXI
Treant

Postby RaptorXI » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Whoever will decide about this ban request, might just remove the pulling rule again (which was a 90% or more community vote back the day, but the wind blows from another direction here now here obviously).

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:49 pm

@RaptorXI Ban requests must not be used to generally debate about rules.

We merely judge whether the current official rules have been violated or not.

Locked until a moderator reviews this.
These users thanked the author aRt)Y for the post:
RaptorXI (Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:24 pm)
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:40 pm

@Civiliznations If you want to repair, then do it when no units are nearby or repair the building with the risk of getting killed.
Time stamp 19:15+ was rather obvious. Repairing half a second just to stop and toggle it over and over is indeed pulling/stalling.

Warning ban (36h) enforced.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Requests”