[DOTA] evolx8@useast & this.guy@useast - massive game ruin

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

staalseminstaal
Aura Tree

[DOTA] evolx8@useast & this.guy@useast - massive game ruin

Postby staalseminstaal » Fri May 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 341814.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #80
Your Warcraft III Username: LanayaDelRey
Violator's Warcraft III Username: evolx8 in particular, This.guy also with the same behaviour as well
Violated Rule(s): game ruin, refusal to help team
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): We (Scourge) dominated early, with two sentinel players dropping in about the first 10-15 minutes. After that 3 of our players decided to jerk off in neutrals and refuse to help the team. In particular, Axe openly refused to do anything other than neutral for the next 30 minutes until the game ended.

As a note, this player before this game had a 21-2 win loss, and stacked the game in the lobby. He's well aware of how the rules work and how to play dota, including the need to press in a 5v3 situation.

This happened all game, but here are time stamps

15:00 - VS neutralling in their creeps during a push
15:45 - 2 dead on opposite team, we are team pushing mid, axe TPS back to base to avoid pushing
25th and 27th minute - axe avoids being with team, going solo and being picked off twice in a row. To be clear he hasn't responded to anything team has said and is openly avoiding being a teammate
28th minute - we are still trying to push on their side of map, axe revives, immediately goes to our neutrals for no reason other than to farm and avoid helping
30th minute - this.guy and evolx8 continue to neutral and no push, no creep, no signs of wanting to gank or help

Fight at 32/33 sentinel t2 tower & forest: axe very obviouslyJUST tries to stay out of sight of the fight, trolling the game, but still manages to get stunned and die (Which is hilarious). But you can see by his movement he was neuting, came close to fight but never actually in it to help, and made slight adjusments to try to stay in the shadows. Never was he actually going to engage

35 minute- dg neutrals again. Has not been involved in any team action for 20 minutes at this point, is not talking to teammates or communicating, and essentially throwing

37th minute - with game essentially ending, axe now follows me (PA) from fountain on auto follow around the map, casting Call on me when each cd is up. Follows me all the way to top rune from base doing this, then blinks on rune to take it. just trolling and malicious behaviour.

Quotes from end of game from him:
(42:10 / All) evolx8: its cause piunk bitch all game
(42:10 / All) LanayaDelRey: dg is 21/2 and openly trolling
(42:11 / All) evolx8: tiring
(42:13 / All) evolx8: u guys can have it

(42:44 / All) evolx8: keep bitching i love hearing it
(42:47 / All) evolx8: pm me more too
^^ this in reference to me whispering him during the game, telling him i will submit this exact ban if his behaviour continutes, as he was unresponsive all game long

Any further thoughts: Guy just openly trolled the game as of the 15th minute mark and didn't stop. He and This.Guy (And to a lesser extent the SB) neutralled the game away, refused to help team and push, and lost what should have been a quick win. He didn't set anyone to ignore, just actually read and disregarded our messages so our communication about team goals was there, he just decided to game ruin. Don't understand why players feel the need to do this.

This should be fairly straight forward - thanks for reading.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] evolx8@useast & this.guy@useast - massive game ruin

Postby Jabba41 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:54 pm

evolx8 banned 3 days for refusing to cooperate
Not enough done by this.guy to justify a ban.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Requests”