[LTD] kiwilekiller@useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Kirreyn
Resource Storage

[LTD] kiwilekiller@useast.battle.net

Postby Kirreyn » Wed May 24, 2017 11:57 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9403395
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #73
Your Warcraft III Username: Kirreyn
Violator's Warcraft III Username: kiwilekiller
Violated Rule(s): not send with team lvl 3, solo send arena
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 5 - 5.30 min, 23 - 25 min
Any further thoughts:

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] kiwilekiller@useast.battle.net

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Wed May 24, 2017 12:14 pm

I can only laugh at this report.

No call was ever made for sending on lvl 3. You guys just instinctively sent. I didn't even know my team sent on 3 and I just noticed now after watching the replay.

I did send arena, but it made us win this arena, which we clearly needed to have a slight chance of winning the game with 0 heals vs 4 heals. Also, I felt the need to send arena since we actually should have sent lvls 12-13-14 for income, but we didn't. At that moment, my team had absolutely no plan, which can be seen in the chat log. Anyway, one instance of solo sending should not be enough to justify a ban, as lvl 3 doesn't count since no call was made to send there.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Kirreyn
Resource Storage

Postby Kirreyn » Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Kiwi wrote:I can only laugh at this report.

No call was ever made for sending on lvl 3. You guys just instinctively sent. I didn't even know my team sent on 3 and I just noticed now after watching the replay.

I did send arena, but it made us win this arena, which we clearly needed to have a slight chance of winning the game with 0 heals vs 4 heals. Also, I felt the need to send arena since we actually should have sent lvls 12-13-14 for income, but we didn't. At that moment, my team had absolutely no plan, which can be seen in the chat log. Anyway, one instance of solo sending should not be enough to justify a ban, as lvl 3 doesn't count since no call was made to send there.

1. I think blue or red ping for you to send at last 5 second, so you still didnt send.
2. Dont think your send help us, and anyway it is still solo send.
3. You dont even try cooperate with us, just because you was so upset what we didnt pause game at lvl 2 for you. You say only pause if we wars send.

(00:46 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: i'm brb
(00:51 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: if warr pause plz

And you have pyro, so if no send you hold easy, but they send and you start blame us and clearly dont want cooperate.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed May 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Well, clearly this won't result in a ban, solo sending auras for arena isn't a big deal no matter if it results in arena win or not. Also ye, formally, no call was made on 3.
That being said, the leak on 2 is your fault only, you said brb and pause if they wanna go warrs only, not pause if you don't say you are back in time. Most players are usually busy enough with their lanes and builds and don\t pay much attention to whats happening in other lanes. Being there in time to build is your responsibility, not the rest of your team. In my opinion you did an unintentional tk there with that afk, not only cause you lost value , but cause of the silence and argument that followed. In other circumstances you wouldn't be so tilted and would probably make calls for the team which would possibly result in a different outcome.

Ban request is obviously not valid, but one " damn, sorry for the afk" instead of " omg, why didnt you guys pause for me" would make things pretty different, especially for you, since by the lineup in your team it was clear you need to be the one to call things.

Just as a friendly advice, maybe ease up on the tilt and dont be too fast to point fingers, it might result in a better atmosphere and teamplay and a possible win ;)

Kirreyn
Resource Storage

Postby Kirreyn » Wed May 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Meshtar wrote:Well, clearly this won't result in a ban, solo sending auras for arena isn't a big deal no matter if it results in arena win or not. Also ye, formally, no call was made on 3.

This is call for 3, but purple clearly dont see it, because he chat with enemy team, and dont want cooperate with us.
(04:15 / Allied) NOVAE: send ?
He send furb+comma+ballista for arena, it is 140+120+340 = 600 wood
He clearly broke rules.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Wed May 24, 2017 1:29 pm

When red asked "send ?" nobody had sent already, it wasn't meant for me. Also, a question is nowhere near a call. And since none of you answered to his question, I don't see how it can even be considered as a call.

Also, even though I sent alone on arena, it was to win it and it worked. No call was made prior to my send on arena, so it can barely be considered as refusing to cooperate. Furthermore, it didn't seem to bother you much in-game when I made us win this arena as you never told me not to send arena or to stop sending arena, but now that you are salty, you are reporting me for it.

Finally, as I said, one single instance of solo sending is not enough to warrant a ban.

@Ent_Staff Please lock this topic, every evidence have been provided, any other post to this topic will only be irrelevant information.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed May 24, 2017 1:30 pm

:) Its a question, not an actual call. Also, before the arena send, there was no call to arena or not to arena, or any call concerning how much to push, when to send etc, and some solo sending arena for income is generally tolerated as far as I know.

Still, even if its not ban worthy I did say that his wrong approach mostly ruined the game for you all. I'm just trying to be objective, since I have no personal involvement here. This should really only serve as example how not to talk and play as team :)

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Wed May 24, 2017 4:43 pm

There was no call whatsoever to go 3 and the mentioned ping was 1 second before the start of the level. Players are not obligated to keep looking at the sending area nor to have 1 second reactions.

The arena send was important for him to not suicide i'd say and since team had no call, he simply decided to do it. Regardless,
Kiwi wrote:one instance of solo sending should not be enough to justify a ban, as lvl 3 doesn't count since no call was made to send there.

Kiwi is right here.

That being said, Kiwi's attitude in this game was awful. Did communicate with the enemy team much more than with his own, complains about how horrible the team calls are without any contribution to it and so on...

@Kiwi , please, fix your attitude. Also I've seen several times already you have some huge problems with admitting a fault and apologizing. I was very much considering a warning here for a minor afk, just based on the fact how bad the mood was in your team solely caused by you. One simple "sorry" and some contribution to team calls and both yours and your team's game experience would be much better. Take a few moments to think about it.

Ban request denied.

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Requests”