[DOTA] friedbrain - u.s east

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Godrik
Armored Tree

[DOTA] friedbrain - u.s east

Postby Godrik » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 467590.w3g

Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #59

Your Warcraft III Username: I-AM-AMAZlNG

Violator's Warcraft III Username: friedbrain

Violated Rule(s): Refusing to help team, spamming lies all game, claiming he tosses me to "save me" when it cost us team fight and wasted my teleport. Spamming/flaming me in whisper after i ignore him. Clear game ruin behavior using dagon to KS and not helping on purpose.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Just skip to 20 minutes, i buy a teleport and go for team fight, and tiny just tosses me on purpose which causes us to lose. Then for rest of game he spams and sits back with dagon. clear game ruin

(01:09 / Allied) friedbrain: i almost got banned
(01:14 / Allied) friedbrain: for tiny throwing
(01:16 / Allied) friedbrain: teamamte
(10:00 / Allied) friedbrain: dumb nigger
(10:13 / All) friedbrain: GOOD THING THIS IS NEW ACCOUNT
(10:02 / Allied) friedbrain: we lost now

(24:38 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: 22:03
(24:40 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: tosses
(24:41 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: to game ruin
(24:42 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: on purpose

Any further thoughts: He also had a new account, so he probably makes multiple accounts to game ruin with. He is also flaming ENT mods before game and claiming I said it. Also has a history of doing this a lot with new accounts. So it should be increased ban.

Matthew999
Resource Storage

Re: [DOTA] friedbrain - u.s east

Postby Matthew999 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 pm

I know this is not part of ban request but just wanted to mention that lina(i-am-amazing) and nort (ellendirofalba) were smack talking one of the admins @beerlord in game lobby and in beginning of game. calling him a faggot, etc. was very nasty words and insulting.
aside from that, I noticed entire enemy team top lane was going to gank. I tossed lina during tp to save him. Maybe it was wrong choice but guranteed lina would be dead if that teleport went through. Can even check timestamp replay.

as for flame and whisper, this is 100% lies because i didnt whisper or flame him.
!timestamp 29, would like to see if this is intentional not helping ally, lina in fountain while naix killing tiny, just after i saved lina from bara.

I tried to ignore lina, but did not work. I knew from start of game these 2 would be toxic.

(04:55 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: no mia
(04:58 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: !Draw
(05:03 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: !draw it
(05:06 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: !DRAW
(05:22 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: type !draw
06:15 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: !Draw it
(06:16 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: faggotds
(10:05 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: !FF

(17:27 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: ur so fucking bad
(17:33 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: ugly leo
(17:43 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: ugly mother uhave
(17:46 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: leoric

(24:38 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: 22:03
(24:40 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: tosses
(24:41 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: to game ruin
(24:42 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: on purpose
(24:46 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: interupts teleport
(24:47 / Allied) friedbrain: saved u
(24:50 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: ruins gank
(24:53 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: 22:15
(24:54 / Allied) friedbrain: they all top
(24:55 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: intentional ruining
(24:56 / Allied) friedbrain: !ignore ama

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:58 am

First of all you are are the one who was flaming ENT admins and you are lying. You aren't showing the part of the conversation you said. Lol..

You said at the start of the game that you were already trolling in the past using toss and nearly got banned for it. So obviously you didn't learn from that???

Now you are saying you "saved" me? ? You cost us a team fight and ruined the game. Also wasted my teleport. I had blink dagger so I wasn't going to die lmao.. Sounds like you were trying to make excuses instead of owning up to what you did

Through out the rest of the game after that Tiny get's dagon level 5 and just sits back, spamming team, trying to argue that it was a "save", and pretty much just doing nothing causing us to lose.

Then says "It's a new account and he's just going to troll on a new account again" in whispers. So he's lying multiple times, spamming, and trolling with toss multiple times as he admitted at start of the game

And honestly @beerlord is one of the good ENT mods as i've said in the past and played with him many times. he's good
Last edited by Godrik on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:20 am, edited 10 times in total.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:06 am

@beerlord Your legion of fans seems to be increasing ^^ In the spoiler you will find their "relevant conversation" (in which you, @Godrik aka i-am-amazing, seems to have spoken a few words about it):

Spoiler!
[EllenaDiRofalba]: p good, just dealing with that faggot mod beerlord stalking my games
[I-AM-AMAZlNG]: he hates u ?
[EllenaDiRofalba]: Beerlord has literally been stalking my games and looking for rule violations LOL
[EllenaDiRofalba]: yes it got so bad i even complained to ent mod forum
[I-AM-AMAZlNG]: lol
[EllenaDiRofalba]: He is a fucking fag
[I-AM-AMAZlNG]: he lives on forums
[EllenaDiRofalba]: Rofl
[EllenaDiRofalba]: Ent trying to become like American Police
[I-AM-AMAZlNG]: i dont know hoe he has a job
[EllenaDiRofalba]: he's biggest loser i ever saw
[I-AM-AMAZlNG]: i dont know how he has time for a job, life, and ent forums
[EllenaDiRofalba]: i called him a fag in a game once as a joke
[EllenaDiRofalba]: and ever since he's been stalking me and banning me
[EllenaDiRofalba]: roflmfao
[EllenaDiRofalba]: he's so angry
[EllenaDiRofalba]: he also goes to my threads insntatnly

It's mr urdead and pudgey :P Almost feels like "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend" vibe over there =D

Edit: And here i thought it was just lobby-wise but nope, it kept ongoing ingame:

Spoiler!
(00:09 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: he also goes to my threads instantly to ban me when they're submitted
(00:50 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: I've submitted like 4 clear game ruiners one 0-11-0 and he denied it
(00:54 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: omfg
(00:57 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: he denied mine too yesterday
(01:00 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: votekick abuse that passed
(01:41 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: well hes the main mod
(01:44 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: hes on there 24/7
(01:59 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: i dont think hes that bad tbh
(02:02 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: but sometimes

(26:29 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: sad part is he'd probably ban for that
(26:40 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: they think they're american police
(27:57 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: pls post my screenpics
(27:59 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: i want that fag to see

Just by looking overall at the chatlog, i feel sorry for pink and brown lols - u 3 were toxic af lel

Matthew999
Resource Storage

Postby Matthew999 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:51 am

@zeratul i pretty much said the exact same thing, and it disgusted me the way these 2 treat ent admins, especially the most active admin.

but i dont think ive made it clear so i need to explain.

"First of all you are are the one who was flaming ENT admins and you are lying"

I never flamed the ent admins, this is the biggest lie and you have no proof obviously.

"You said at the start of the game that you were already trolling in the past using toss and nearly got banned for it. So obviously you didn't learn from that???"

Yes i have been in a situation where i almost got banned for throwing a teammate. But was it for trolling? no, it was team play strategy. This is the problem when playing heroes like tiny, its very hard to indicate if your throwing teammate for his own good, or for game ruin.

"Through out the rest of the game after that Tiny get's dagon level 5 and just sits back, spamming team"

The stats and gameplay clearly shows tiny was playing better than his teammates and if anything, helped scourge team as much as possible.
Unfortunately since this Lina went solo mid and Never bought wards all game, no support, It was pretty easy to lose. you can only blame yourself for this one.

"Then says "It's a new account and he's just going to troll on a new account again" in whispers. So he's lying multiple times, spamming, and trolling with toss multiple times as he admitted at start of the game "

Now this is the biggest lie you have said, simply because I never said anything about trolling, and I NEVER whispered you? So how are you making this stuff up? The only FACT you have is that I throw you at minute 22:00 in an attempt to save you from your own stupidity. Was I wrong to do it? Maybe. and next time I wont stop a teamate from teleporting. But I only did it to stop the Obvious gank that enemy team was doing on top lane. You would have 0 chance if you actually thought you could take naix, doom, bara , sniper all by yourself.

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:14 am

Lol you are 2 are friends or the same person. Stop talking in third person, you were Tiny... the game replay shows it all. I was about to gank and you toss to game ruin, cost us a team fight and wasted my time and teleport. That's why you are banned.

You spam me the rest of the game and refuse to help, not to mention the racist slurs. You already prove your lying with your chat at the start of the game claiming we lost in the first 10 mins and that you toss to troll.. just take responsibility and learn from this. No more arguing, good night

Blocking you on forums and in-game, stop with the drama on forums and let admin watch replay
Last edited by Godrik on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:17 am

He should be banned for violating the rules. It's that simple. Period. He tossed him while he was tping for no reason, and also waited to ks with dagon.

No long stories, no soap operas, that is a bannable offense. What does it matter what I said in chat with another player about a mod here? Nothing we said was against the rules.

Well, I just hope BeerLord is not the one looking into this topic...if it's him, it will be rejected with a subjective reason. But if you reversed the roles, and the exact same thing was posted against me, it would be a 6-month ban by him for "ruining." User Matthew99 realizes his bias and that's why his responses aren't that he wasn't breaking rules, but that other players bad-mouthed BeerLord. He knows he will react emotionally rather than objectively as a mod.
These users thanked the author CountChocula96 for the post:
Godrik (Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:18 am)
"you the biggest wack job on dead ent" -burberry; Flamer/Fan; DotA

Matthew999
Resource Storage

Postby Matthew999 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:48 am

(17:27 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: ur so fucking bad
(17:33 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: ugly leo
(17:43 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: ugly mother uhave
(17:46 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: leoric
why would you insult someone elses mother?

(27:44 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: can you stfu tiny?
(27:50 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: he thinks we care rofl
(27:57 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: pls post my screenpics
(27:59 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: i want that fag to see
(28:00 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: ROFL

this 2 players are extremely toxic. read game chat, should not trust anything they say.
I have explained in my post, watch replay and you will see.

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:09 am

we're toxic because you took 4 lines of chat out of context and pasted them here? ok, rofl.

You started spamming chat and we couldn't concentrate, and also threatening to ban me through BeerLord and appealing to his bias. Also, you started whispering when I ignored you. That's downright stalker behavior, and yet I guess I'm toxic for saying a swear word on a videogame? Lol, ok.
"you the biggest wack job on dead ent" -burberry; Flamer/Fan; DotA

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:43 am

I watched replay and I totally agree with amazing. friedbrain should get ban for purposely throwing, griefing. From my experience I-AM-AMAZlNG is a great player, I played many games with him and I don't believe he would report something he wasnt sure about.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Matthew999
Resource Storage

Postby Matthew999 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:11 pm

"You started spamming chat and we couldn't concentrate, and also threatening to ban me through BeerLord and appealing to his bias. Also, you started whispering when I ignored you. That's downright stalker behavior, and yet I guess I'm toxic for saying a swear word on a videogame? Lol, ok."

No your toxic for disrespecting ent moderators in game lobby and in start of game. You disrespect other players mothers and call ent admins "faggots" with "no life" just because some of your requests got denied. That is why your toxic player. Ontop of that you went 2-12 silencer.

I never spammed chat, and the only thing I said in whisper was "did you ignore me".
CountChocula and Godrik are changing the facts and lieng to make it look bad.
As i Said, the only fact they have was I throw lina at 22:00 in fountain.
He was about to teleport top tier 2 tower against 4 enemy gank.

"Refusing to help team"
"claiming he tosses me to "save me" when it cost us team fight and wasted my teleport. Spamming/flaming me in whisper after i ignore him."
"and tiny just tosses me on purpose which causes us to lose."

Again more lies, I never spammed/flamed you in whisper. Obviously you have no screen pics because it never happened.
Cost you teamfight and wasted teleport? You were going to die and anyone who reviews replay at 22:00 would agree. 100 gold teleport doesn't cost you the game. It would have been worse if you teleported than died seconds later. We lost because we had no teamplay, lina went solo mid and failed. Silencer, Lina refused to buy any wards all game. We only lost because silencer fed hard 2-12, and both of you admitted and gave up at start of game.

(00:22 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: LOL WELOSE
(02:12 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: btw welose this is pudgey
(04:19 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: omfg
(04:22 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: welose is 0-2 already
(05:01 / Allied) EllenaDiRofalba: end quick
(06:15 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: !Draw it
(06:16 / Allied) I-AM-AMAZlNG: faggotds

You guys gave up within the first 10 minutes of game, reading chat. Very toxic and terrible players.

Aside from all of this, So its ok to trash talk Ent moderators and calling them faggots?
saying how they have no life? and why they are so bad?
I would never stoop that low and talk smack behind a moderators back.
AND then expect a moderator to listen to you and ban someone after disrespecting them?
This request should've been denied because of such inappropriate insults and flame, not ban worthy, and extremely toxic behavior towards beerlord.
I guess they think being thrown in fountain is worse than disrespecting the end mods that review your ban.

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:14 am

I've never seen someone trying to lie, start drama and grasping at straws to make excuses as much as you.

You very clearly game ruined, got dagon level 5 and refused to help, just KS'd.

You clearly tossed me to game ruin and cost us team fight and wasted my teleport, which is bannable... read the rules... Take responsibility. And i've said many times Beerlord is one of the fair mods he actually does a lot of good work for ENT and he will see you are clearly ruining. Stop stalking the forum ban request and let the admins review the replay of you tossing me on purpose and ruining.

This shows you are a troll liar, at the first 10 mins you claim it's new account so you don't care if you lose, which is obvious.

I only wanted to draw because someone d/c'd from playing on a mac, but I played serious after that. You were the one hardcore trolling with toss and spamming us to distract from playing, so i ignored you. You continue to spam and troll me after that. Sad.

Matthew999
Resource Storage

Postby Matthew999 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 am

Everything you said is a lie. Your accusing a player of game ruining just because he tossed you once in fountain, which had no effect in game at all.
The only reason your making this a big deal is because you have a problem and want to see someone get banned. The real reason we lost is because you blow as a player, but you think your good. Your 900 elo with over 300 games played, and this is how you talk on chat.

(00:06 / All) I-AM-AMAZlNG: I'm mid, good luck. Send me your best player
(13:45 / All) I-AM-AMAZlNG: BOOM
(13:46 / All) I-AM-AMAZlNG: SORRY IM PRO..
(13:54 / All) I-AM-AMAZlNG: OHHH
20:26 / All) I-AM-AMAZlNG: LOL
(20:28 / All) I-AM-AMAZlNG: CYA
20:31 / All) I-AM-AMAZlNG: GJ BARA
(20:36 / All) I-AM-AMAZlNG: NEVER AIM A PRO.

So a pro goes mid and fails within 2 minutes? never buys wards or any support for team and ffs at 10 minutes. LOL.
The only troll was you and silencer. The game chat and lobby chat clearly shows how toxic your behaviour is.

Your trying to disregard what you said but you cant take it back. You disrespected an ent moderator, someones elses mother, and failed hard ingame.
So you got mad and posted a ban request for being thrown once in fountain, Which had no effect ingame.
Even if this ban goes through. your words alone will make people think its ok to just disrespect ent admins and talk trash behind them.

Also if you want to keep talk about game ruining.
"!timestamp 29, would like to see if this is intentional not helping ally, lina in fountain while naix killing tiny, just after tiny saves lina from bara."

Tiny saves you, and then you sit in fountain to watch me die. Thats intentional game ruining.
But tossing you in fountain to stop you from suicide top lane is only teammate trying to save you.
I hope next time you can atleast play as good as you trash talk.

NJELRC
Forest Walker

Postby NJELRC » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:01 am

@godrik @beerlord is this the same guy? viewtopic.php?f=24&t=125222 he doing the same thing then trys to lie and get out of it?
These users thanked the author NJELRC for the post:
Godrik (Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:03 am)

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:02 am

Lol you got caught for trolling with toss already, you trying so hard to avoid ban.. just accept it like a man :D

you clearly tossed me after i bought tp and ruined game afterwards. Troll liar

Return to “Processed Requests”