[LTD] riziy useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Mistaken
Aura Tree

[LTD] riziy useast.battle.net

Postby Mistaken » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:18 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 102716.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #22
Your Warcraft III Username: Mistaken
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Rizily
Violated Rule(s): Solo upping king, refusing to cooperate and flaming
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 17:12 (solo up first time) 27:59 (refusing to send 15 with team) 10:49 (flaming)
Any further thoughts: I had a bad game, but I wasn't trying to TK and he got really angry because I think he thought I was trying to TK. I just got screwed by level 1 send and playing a unit I dont play a lot. Once I was able to hold my lane I pushed to 7/4

RiziY
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] riziy useast.battle.net

Postby RiziY » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:01 am

Mistaken was 2/0 at level 10. 20 Income at level 15. The other team agreed that he was Teamkilling and suggested that I should report him. I'm going to make a Ban Request will ALL evidence and will link it here.

Please note that Mistaken and his friend St.Paul overbuilt for EVERY level and still did not hold. I was the holder and had more push than them.

(21:23 / All) hashcakes: 3 0?\
(21:25 / All) hashcakes: 2 0
(21:26 / Allied) Riziy: Ok Mistaken
(21:30 / Allied) Riziy: You think you wont get banned?
(21:32 / All) hashcakes: !lms mis
(21:34 / All) hashcakes: wtf
(21:36 / Allied) Mistaken: thats correct, i havent broken rules
(21:36 / All) Riziy: Ye
(21:38 / All) Riziy: He teamkills.
(21:41 / Allied) Riziy: Yes you have
(21:44 / All) TKTrenloe: Thonk
(21:45 / Allied) Mistaken: please name rule
(21:45 / Allied) Riziy: I've asked you to push
(21:49 / Allied) Riziy: Failure to cooperate
(21:49 / All) hashcakes: never seen that
(21:55 / Allied) Mistaken: didnt want to leak, was holding lane.
(21:59 / Allied) Mistaken: now that its held, i am pushing
(22:03 / All) TKTrenloe: Report it and he'll be banned
(22:03 / All) Riziy: Would you agree hes breaking the game rules if I had asked him to push?
(22:05 / All) Riziy: ^
(22:07 / All) Riziy: Thanks.
(22:12 / All) Riziy: He thinks he knows the rules.
(22:12 / All) TKTrenloe: He is breaking the rules
(22:13 / All) hashcakes: yea

RiziY
Armored Tree

Postby RiziY » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:54 am

My Ban Request for Mistaken and his friend, St.paul is linked here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=131445

Mistaken
Aura Tree

Postby Mistaken » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:33 am

You posted on my ban request stating how i should be banned. Since you already submitted a ban request for me doesn't really seem necessary for you to respond here. You didnt say why you shouldn't be banned, you just said why I should be banned.

Anyways, since I imagine you will read this again (already posted on your ban about why I shouldnt be banned and this link) here is the link to solo upping king being bannable: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=131213&p=509289&hilit=solo+king#p509289

pasheka
Treant Protector

Postby pasheka » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:36 am

I contirm this..riziy is so toxic player and he listen only to himself..

RiziY
Armored Tree

Postby RiziY » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 am

pasheka wrote:I contirm this..riziy is so toxic player and he listen only to himself..

How can you confirm this ban request? You weren't in the game. It doesn't take much more than looking at the last 3 games i've been in to see that I clearly listen to my team mates. They did not listen to me.

Mistaken wrote:You posted on my ban request stating how i should be banned. Since you already submitted a ban request for me doesn't really seem necessary for you to respond here. You didnt say why you shouldn't be banned, you just said why I should be banned.

Anyways, since I imagine you will read this again (already posted on your ban about why I shouldnt be banned and this link) here is the link to solo upping king being bannable: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=131213&p=509289&hilit=solo+king#p509289

I did argue why I should not be banned. My argument is that sending 15 was absolutely a HORRIBLE decision. You and St.paul made poor decisions all game. What makes you think that you should be deciding which level to send on? How egotistical are you? It is obvious that I was the one who had the best judgment at the time. Please do not make me reach out to the players in that game. They will be glad to see you banned.

In response to your comment on solo king upping:

I never argued that solo upping king wasn't bannable, I argued that the spirit of the rule, not the letter. The spirit of the rule is to prevent bad players from ruining games for a good team. In our case, it was two bad players ruining the game for green and myself.

In response to your post regarding "I had a bad game, but I wasn't trying to TK and he got really angry because I think he thought I was trying to TK. I just got screwed by level 1 send and playing a unit I dont play a lot. Once I was able to hold my lane I pushed to 7/4":

Your failure was not because of a level 1 send. You could have held your lane much earlier- you just failed to calculate the cost of a Hydra for level 5 and ended up leaking with two Sea Giants and 800 value. I had also told you that I was holder so there really was no need for you to overbuild with units that do not hold as well as mine. You played very selfishly. The fact that you stayed 2/0 all the way up to level 10 and did not hold any important round (3,5,7,8,10) is absolute team killing especially because I had asked you all to push and stated that I was holder. Why would you and St.paul just listen to me?

Mistaken
Aura Tree

Postby Mistaken » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:07 am

Okay so you are aware solo upping is bannable, and did it anyways. You also refused to send on 15 (literally said "no" when i tried to tell you we voted on sending 15). Its a team game, you have to play with team decisions.

(24:07 / Allied) Mistaken: i vote for 15 send
(24:13 / Allied) st.paul: +
(24:13 / Allied) Riziy: nope

(25:32 / Allied) Mistaken: you have been out voted pink, we sending 15
(25:35 / Allied) Riziy: Nope.

Having a bad game isn't bannable (as far as I know), I didn't not push to team kill - I did it to hold my lane. You went against the team decision every time. I hadn't played sea giant very often, sorry I didn't play it well. I tried my best.

RiziY
Armored Tree

Postby RiziY » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:13 am

The rule is as follows:
Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.

Please note that I underlined the word win. I don't think I need to say anymore. The rules are made to protect people from players that go against a winning strategy.

RiziY
Armored Tree

Postby RiziY » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:54 am

Mistaken wrote:Okay so you are aware solo upping is bannable, and did it anyways. You also refused to send on 15 (literally said "no" when i tried to tell you we voted on sending 15). Its a team game, you have to play with team decisions.

(24:07 / Allied) Mistaken: i vote for 15 send
(24:13 / Allied) st.paul: +
(24:13 / Allied) Riziy: nope

(25:32 / Allied) Mistaken: you have been out voted pink, we sending 15
(25:35 / Allied) Riziy: Nope.

Having a bad game isn't bannable (as far as I know), I didn't not push to team kill - I did it to hold my lane. You went against the team decision every time. I hadn't played sea giant very often, sorry I didn't play it well. I tried my best. Then why are you making decisions if you don't know how to play your roll well

I played my roll almost perfectly. How is this not a sign to you that you should maybe, just maybe listen to me? Just maybe I am more experienced than you?

pr0totype
Treant

Postby pr0totype » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:47 am

You have go follow the teams call whether you agree with it or not.
Please note the ban request below where coxie tried to weedle his way out of a ban for the same thing and was banned.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=130275&p=507138#p507138

Deathnz1
Armored Tree

Postby Deathnz1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:03 pm

From an outside view Mistaken definitely should have realized to suicide/merge and pushed before 10, but I don't think it was tk.
Riziy was extremely toxic starting off by flaming green who had only played 8 games and didn't know aqua build or anything clearly. Riziy did refuse to work with the team multiple times which in its own way was more tk then what you did and
Its clear he doesn't understand the rule "Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win." as he refused to cooperate and solo upping king is not saving.
Complaining about 15 send because he had been upping king and couldn't send, then not saying anything about when to send at all while all 3 of you decided 17, not like it mattered at that stage as other team sent and no one held not even Riziy.

Honestly Mistaken you seem not in the wrong here just a bad game but the more you argue with him the worst it seems, just let the admins deal with Riziy.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:37 am

Denied. Had the team sent 15, there would be a case for a ban here. Also, as much as pink was toxic, it went both ways.

Return to “Processed Requests”