[LTD] legion90 europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jay-
Armored Tree

[LTD] legion90 europe.battle.net

Postby Jay- » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11254759
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #26
Your Warcraft III Username: Kali-
Violator's Warcraft III Username: legion90
Violated Rule(s): Forced send, refusing to send, purpose ruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): He called warrs lvl 1 last 5 sec(cmon who the fuck dose that?? ). On lvl 5 we said send(all3 of us) he refused and did not send(dose not matter if it was a good or bad call, it was a teamcall).We hit immo, he aquas and he tough its a good idea to stay 7/3 till end of lvl 8 !! (right then i was making a plan , we need to skip 15 and just try go 17 considering we all high values , incs). we were all hardcore for that lvl including him. aod necro.Then he decides to just go suicide cos that was the only way we could actually lose considering the opposite team had high values, 4 heals and all the reasons just to go whenever if not forced. So basically a guy that obed all game long decides to suicide with 0 reasons just cos that was the only way we could lose. He ignored me and cicken for no reason also. refused to communicate with team
Any further thoughts: He is pure toxic. He forces calls and if u dont do his way he ignores. He is pure toxic, low as fuck noob. He dont get that this is a team game . In my opinion this game is the definition of purpose ruin and ignorance. He deserves a very long ban.

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Re: [LTD] legion90 europe.battle.net

Postby sl4ck » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:51 pm

2nd game ruining ban

legion90#europe.battle.net is banned 7 days for tk / refusing to cooperate

Return to “Processed Requests”