[ID] Skipped|r - useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hddie
Resource Storage

[ID] Skipped|r - useast.battle.net

Postby Hddie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11304308
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #58
Your Warcraft III Username: Hddie
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Skipped|r
Violated Rule(s): Do not ruin the game on purpose: Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 00:55 to 01:20
Any further thoughts: Patch 1.30 already messed up the game pretty bad causing crashes and desyncs but glac in ID is even more messed up and causes crashes on a frequent basis. I'm not sure what the consensus is on what exactly causes him to crash the game, but it seems to be hitting someone then nuking them right after in most games and this player was warned.

Before the game started |c00008b8bSkip said:
(00:22 / Allied) |c00008b8bSkip: hddie
(00:24 / Allied) |c00008b8bSkip: hes going glac
(00:27 / Allied) |c00008b8bSkip: to desync
(00:28 / Allied) |c00008b8bSkip: ppl

At 00:55 I told him that glac has a bug and made sure to give a warning before he picks a titan.
(00:55 / All) Hddie: glac has a bug so please dont pick him
(00:58 / Allied) Hddie: now thats a warning
(01:01 / All) Skipped|r: -B BREEZE
(01:01 / Allied) Hddie: so ez brq
(01:03 / All) Skipped|r: -
(01:05 / All) Skipped|r: i random

After being told he was going to random and the player refuses to ban glac.
(01:12 / All) Biobauer: ban glac
(01:13 / All) Hddie: ban glac
(01:16 / All) Biobauer: hes bugged
(01:17 / All) Hddie: cause he crashes
(01:20 / All) Hddie: we are telling u now
(01:20 / All) Skipped|r: no he doesn't
(01:27 / All) Biobauer: he doesnt?
(01:29 / All) Skipped|r: no

He clearly isn't a new player who didn't know what to do and his entire game history is filled with ID games. This seems like he was trying to ruin the game on purpose. https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=skipped%7Cr

Telsa
Basic Tree

Re: [ID] Skipped|r - useast.battle.net

Postby Telsa » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:08 pm

It's ridiculous to expect the titan to not use one of their core abilities. Nuke is an essential tool and I don't blame anyone for trusting a builder thats suggesting not to use it, I've seen you around Hddie and you're guilty of tricking players who don't know better.

Skipped|r is a regular ID Player, I see his name frequently and he always properly, both as a builder and a titan he is a player I like to see in lobbies and one accidental crash certainly does not call for a ban request.

Also IIRC, He randomed Glac this game. To suggest it's intentional is dishonest and you know it. This seems a bit extensive of a troll to get someone banned.

TLDR; Deny the ban request.

Skipped
Basic Tree

Postby Skipped » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:09 pm

I would like to note that this is NOT me. The use of this name is ruining my gaming experience as people are now calling me out in lobbies for trolling.

KamiKadse
Armored Tree

Postby KamiKadse » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:10 pm

I agree that impersonating is a yuge problem in the ID community. People used my name to spew racist stuff cus i'm german.

Hddie
Resource Storage

Postby Hddie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:11 pm

Telsa wrote:It's ridiculous to expect the titan to not use one of their core abilities. Nuke is an essential tool and I don't blame anyone for trusting a builder thats suggesting not to use it, I've seen you around Hddie and you're guilty of tricking players who don't know better.

Skipped|r is a regular ID Player, I see his name frequently and he always properly, both as a builder and a titan he is a player I like to see in lobbies and one accidental crash certainly does not call for a ban request.

Also IIRC, He randomed Glac this game. To suggest it's intentional is dishonest and you know it. This seems a bit extensive of a troll to get someone banned.

TLDR; Deny the ban request.

1. This is Nun not the real Skipped
2. This isn't about me but please feel free to create a brq if you think I trick players
3. He was told to ban glac and willingly chose not to when he had plenty of time
Last edited by Hddie on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lordmillt4
Aura Tree

Postby lordmillt4 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:12 pm

In the current state of Island Defense is that you crash in every single way possible, lumbering golding upgrading just standing still causes crashes, just because he plays glac and happens to crash in ur game doesn't mean its INT. I'd go glac where i go without crashing it happens? He happened to hit + nuke someone and bam surprised crash and IMO he was trying to secure a kill at mound. It's a RNG mechanic what Everything crashes time to crash and it happened to be his last nuke action which caused the crash, is that his fault? Nope, its the games fault and he was just playing the game iMO.

Telsa
Basic Tree

Postby Telsa » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:13 pm

Told by YOU. There's no ENT Rule claiming glac has to be banned and I understand his hesitance to trust a random player trying to stop him from playing a stronger titan. I personally hate playing bub, I ban him over glac. Should I be banned too?

Hddie
Resource Storage

Postby Hddie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:14 pm

lordmillt4 wrote:IMO he was trying to secure a kill at mound

He wasn't at mound trying to secure a kill so you clearly didn't watch the replay, he popped up on a gob making food.
This is easy to replicate and so far I've tried 6 custom games and everytime glac hits someone and nukes them its a crash.

lordmillt4
Aura Tree

Postby lordmillt4 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Hddie wrote:
lordmillt4 wrote:IMO he was trying to secure a kill at mound

He wasn't at mound trying to secure a kill so you clearly didn't watch the replay, he popped up on a gob making food.
This is easy to replicate and so far I've tried 6 custom games and everytime glac hits someone and nukes them its a crash.

It's what I've heard, he clearly tried to kill gob and then kill his factorys after or whatever happened its the samething pretty much. It's not his fault that he was trying to kill someone, what should he do? not play a toptier titan which he enjoys playing? You literally just make glac bannable then, i think this is just a personal ban request and a tilt action of hddies.

Hddie
Resource Storage

Postby Hddie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:21 pm

In the end, it's up to the mods to decide if it's a bannable offense.

k1k1999
Basic Tree

Postby k1k1999 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Nun is a good player and I don't think that he would abuse something like that to get banned.

Hddie
Resource Storage

Postby Hddie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:53 pm

If you look at his recent history he picks glac in quite a few games leading to crashes while being told by people during the game about glac causing crashes. https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=skipped%7Cr

Games in question:
[ENT] Island Defense #40 on 01/09/2018, 11:01
[ENT] Island Defense #30 on 31/08/2018, 22:15

This looks intentional.

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Locked until review.

Ben_T
Treant Protector