[ID] toxic player made a new account

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Surothedeath
Basic Tree

[ID] toxic player made a new account

Postby Surothedeath » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 386398.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #15
Your Warcraft III Username: surothedeath
Violator's Warcraft III Username: TheBourneIDTity
Violated Rule(s): ban dodge
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(31:14 / All) TheBourneIDTity: suro u banned me
(31:18 / All) TheBourneIDTity: u totally deserved
(31:22 / All) TheBourneIDTity: people being toxic at you
Any further thoughts:
this one got baned befor that player name was iceking and he got banned and he made a new account on the next match in set upp he said all shuld ban me and i was shit. i cudent build the wall right and so on. and he hated new player and all new psuld not be alowed to play. and so on and he keep threting me. i got rely sad and ask one in ent he said i shall whrite this for ban dodge
https://gyazo.com/a1aa7a702e0467e9278e9b611fae00b8

DJHentaiDaddy
Aura Tree

Re: [ID] toxic player made a new account

Postby DJHentaiDaddy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Are you sure he didn't just wait out his ban?

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:14 pm

@Surothedeath His ban expired the other day so he is not dodging his ban. If you want to ban request him for flame, you'll need to add more instances of it to be bannable. Thank you.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:15 pm

TheBourneIDTity play this game when hes ban was expired(not while he was banned)
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Postby pacoquerak » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Hey bro, Icekang here, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm threatening you, I feel like this is a language barrier and you are misinterpreting what I say. I felt that it was rude you interjected into a dialog i was having with someone else and you tell me to stop typing. Do you see how someone could be offended by that? Do you see how telling people you can ban them again when they aren't repeating the same offense is rude? Also you have over 70+ games and you still don't know how to wall properly and not feed titan and not help the titan win the game. If you are having trouble understanding, I would be very glad to try to help teach you to improve your game knowledge. I apologize for our past disagreements, do you think it's possible we can bury the hatchet and start off on a new foot? Shake hands and not have rivalry going forward?

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Postby pacoquerak » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:11 pm

I'm really sorry I made you sad Suro, it is my fault, I use dark humor a lot, I do not wish to hurt your feelings, can we still be friends?

Yarragon
Treant

Postby Yarragon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:21 pm

There is nothing excessive, and very little that counts as flame from Icekang here.

However, Unnamed king (not sure if he got banned yet for dodging or if it still hasn't been processed) is in this game, and player Dima teamkills early on in the game (though he is NEW) and Icekang even tries to actually help him for most of the game before he's kicked.

Imo this should be DENIED, and those that actually broke a rule should be warned.

If he isn't already UnnamedKing should be banned for dodging: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=134321&p=519968&hilit=theunnamedking#p519968
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Postby pacoquerak » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:16 am

is unnamed king actually purposefully dodging though? is it possible he is unaware that he was banned and the ban isn't functioning properly? this happened to me one time, I just randomly switched servers and somehow bypassed the ban. This is before I was even aware of the Ent website and the whole ban process.

I mentioned that he was banned and he asked me how I knew and when he got banned and I had to say, well I don't actually know but i heard from others, so I think he may be legit unaware.

Yarragon
Treant

Postby Yarragon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:35 am

@pacoquerak

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=119004&p=465239&hilit=undeadkingpr#p465239

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=134321&p=519649&hilit=theunnamedking#p519649

Both of these players are TheUnnamedKing, whether he was aware or not, (which he very much was) he is and was playing before his 6 month, and then his one year ban was over without appealing.

I won't make any more comments, I have already stated my thoughts on the original topic and the ban request.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:41 pm

No further evidence provided of flame, user was not dodging. Denied. Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”