[LTD] charlotte

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ludacris
Forest Walker

[LTD] charlotte

Postby ludacris » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11519620
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #0
Your Warcraft III Username: ludacris
Violator's Warcraft III Username: charlotte@useast.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): deceiving of mods / mutiple rejoining
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lobby, forum

Any further thoughts: Incredibly toxic player. I often happen to lose my nerves around this guy (100% sure many people can confirm i`m very cooperative and also happy to let everyone enjoy game -i.e. take turns on king control in different games so everyone has chance to control we dont need to snap for control etc etc etc).

Violation in this instance only ( that he reports me with) - deceiving mods i hold people hostage with pr (i am aware its not related with me being afk and you did not consider it but nevertheless he is trying to deceive and i have to point that out).

Additionally to that, he was strongest opposer to PR and in this very game i remember him rejoining at least 3 times (that you can check) and delayed lobby quite possibly himself.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] charlotte

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Regarding the delaying of the lobby.
Spoiler!
1st join:
[System]: Waiting for 5 more players before the game will automatically start.
[System]: *** player [Charlotte] has joined the game
[System]: [Charlotte@useast.battle.net] has played 1606 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1384.90). W/L: 785/821.

1st leave:
[System]: Waiting for 2 more players before the game will automatically start.
[System]: *** player [Charlotte] has left the game (has left the game voluntarily)
[System]: Waiting for 3 more players before the game will automatically start.

2nd join and leave:
[System]: [Charlotte@useast.battle.net] has played 1607 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1368.12). W/L: 785/822.
[System]: Waiting for 1 more players before the game will automatically start.
[System]: *** player [Charlotte] has left the game (has left the game voluntarily)

3rd join:
[System]: Waiting for 4 more players before the game will automatically start.
[System]: [Charlotte@useast.battle.net] has played 1607 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1368.12). W/L: 785/822.

Doesnt seem that the player delayed the lobby from starting by Joining/leaving multiple times since there was still a need of several players before the game could start.

Remember that a player cant see the lobby anymore at ENT without having wc3connect, so a player need to rejoin the lobby to see if a specific player is in the lobby.

Over to the other stuff:
The player didnt decieve mods since 1. it wasnt relevant to the brq and 2. it doesnt matter if the player said it or not

So the Brq should be denied
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:02 pm

I also read your appeal on that issue and I want to answer to some of the claims here.
[list
  • Most obviously I reported you for being afk which was the truth and I did not deceive anyone.
  • I am not the only person who ever reported you for the very same offense as you have already been banned for it multiple times
  • I normally don't mind players being afk after a long wait in the lobby. I even posted a suggestion about it, which would twist things more in favor of afk players: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=136512 The reason why you report someone after a rule breaking is mostly because you are annoyed and here comes your attitude in. Here is an excerpt from the lobby chat of that game:

[ludacris]: -pr mode
    [bdd3]: comeon
    [bdd3]: not this time
    [ludacris]: i just drawed pr
    [ludacris]: :/
    [System]: *** player [timetowin] has joined the game
    [System]: [timetowin@europe.battle.net] has played 726 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1611.04). W/L: 404/322.
    [System]: *** player [ratedlol] has joined the game
    [System]: [ratedlol@entconnect] has played 360 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1613.68). W/L: 200/160.
    [bdd3]: not many people come this time
    [bdd3]: dont pr

You even tried to play a game with me because you obviously wanted to avoid me (talking about toxic attitude btw)

[Charlotte]: red
    [Charlotte]: can u pls not go pr mode
    [Charlotte]: this will take ages
    [Charlotte]: everyone will have to wait 40 min for a game
    [Charlotte]: if he is not here we dont have to play pr
    [Charlotte]: !checkme
    [System]: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bots do not work on the next patch: You must download WC3Connect to play. Details on entgaming.net
    [ludacris]: come top west
    [ludacris]: oj
    [bdd3]: lol
    [Charlotte]: u mean red spot?
    [bdd3]: noobs are everywhere

And at no point you mentioned that you would not go pr mode anymore.
    I and pink and other players volunteered to stay so we could finally start a game. Then you just went afk and did not even pick a mode after all that talk in the lobby. All in all you made me, pink and also the players who left to join the next game - because pr mode was hovering over this game - wait for more than half an hour as you can see on the gamelist protocol. And we - the players of that game which was drawn - where even lucky to get into the next lobby and did not have to wait again.

• The game I played with you before, you clicked on the king right before the the mode set in so the HP bugged, which would also have resulted in a draw normally after a long lobby wait.
    Then you feel entitled to post a revenge ban request full of subjective claims about my bad character on something that is not even possible and thus not bannable.
    So much about your attitude towards us and your self-praise on your behaviour ingame, which is in fact not very respectful as you can see above.

TL;DR: Treat other players more respectfully if you want them to overlook your rule violations.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:09 pm

denied
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”