[DOTA] cyberathlete@useast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

mephisto
Resource Storage

[DOTA] cyberathlete@useast

Postby mephisto » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8519786
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #52
Your Warcraft III Username: Mephisto.
Violator's Warcraft III Username: cyberathlete
Violated Rule(s): Votekicking abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): ~7m41s
Any further thoughts: He said I was feeding because I died twice early game but my first death was caused by earthshaker (cyberathlete) blocking my path back. The second death was caused by my antivirus tabbing the game in the middle of the fight, those 2 death may seem like feed but it was totally accidental and I tried to come back but all brown was doing was trying to get me kicked until he finally succeeded and talking for around 5 minutes. You can see him staying behind the tower the whole time as he was convincing others to kick me. I dont think I was violating any rules, not that I can find in the rules >http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Rules

brandyrocks
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] cyberathlete@useast

Postby brandyrocks » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:17 pm

Nope. You were feeding the whole game intentionally and it wasnt just 2 deaths it gets worse. Nice try though and good luck and stop feeding next time.

mephisto
Resource Storage

Postby mephisto » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:32 pm

brandyrocks wrote:Nope. You were feeding the whole game intentionally and it wasnt just 2 deaths it gets worse. Nice try though and good luck and stop feeding next time.

Feeding is to intentionally throw the game by dying to the other team, which I did not (Atleast it wasn't intentional). Also, I didn't feed the whole game since I got kicked 7 minutes in...

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Well, I disagree with you that brown caused your first death by blocking you. He did prevent you from going towards mid and away from two sentinel heros, but had you gone mid you would have died anyway as you were running towards tinker and the middle tower. It seemed to me that you were trolling here. A new player chasing a hero deep into the sentinel woods without boots, and with 3 enemy heroes in the area might be excused, but you have way too much experience for that. Your second death seemed intentional, and since you didnt communicate the alt tab issue to any of your allies, there is no way to expect them to realize what happened. From their standpoint, you walked up to the tower and died. And then you are double laning mid, which although is not against any rules, that combined with your lack of communiction about having 2 heroes in the middle lane, is again evidence for your team mates that you are trolling/game ruining. I believe you when you say you were not, but Im excusing them since none of the above was communicated to them.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”