Ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Brocoli
Resource Storage

Ban appeal

Postby Brocoli » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Poule
Realm/Gateway: USEAST
Why are you banned: Servant Glitch
Why you should be unbanned: ... I srsly didnt know that '' servant glitch '' is a thing, never heard of it, ive lost many game to ennemy playing with servant.. nobody ever told me that was a thing, expect this guy who wanted to draw game, thought it was a lure to make me !draw the game. I srsly didnt expect servant was a BANNABLE unit ?? and w/e i built them at lvl 7 and start leaking.. why servant is in ROLL prophet when we cant use it ? i didnt abuse any thing with the '' servant glitch '' We can rewatch all game no prob, i didnt abuse anything with any tower or any rule of the game?

plz gimme a quick answer of that unecessary ban ?
im sorry for all incovenient that could occur

Brocoli
Resource Storage

Re: Ban appeal

Postby Brocoli » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Poule
Realm/Gateway: USEAST
Why are you banned: Servant Glitch
Why you should be unbanned: ... I srsly didnt know that '' servant glitch '' is a thing, never heard of it, ive lost many game to ennemy playing with servant.. nobody ever told me that was a thing, expect this guy who wanted to draw game, thought it was a lure to make me !draw the game. I srsly didnt expect servant was a BANNABLE unit ?? and w/e i built them at lvl 7 and start leaking.. why servant is in ROLL prophet when we cant use it ? i didnt abuse any thing with the '' servant glitch '' We can rewatch all game no prob, i didnt abuse anything with any tower or any rule of the game?

im sorry for all incovenient that could occur

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:12 pm

viewtopic.php?t=106297 Here is the ban request link. After checking go to ent wiki and game rules copy&paste the rules you broke while you wait for original mod who reviewed the case replies.
@halo_mauler

Brocoli
Resource Storage

Postby Brocoli » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Here is the rule ltd hell

is there a other link ? i dont see anything arguing on bugged servant? so , out of nowhere, i can ban request ANY BODY who use servant ingame ?? on dual line i mean.. cause solo line glitch too.. ; No gold receive by servant

LTD HELL 1100+
The default mode is -hpac prophet or -phac, no exceptions.
Refusing to heal.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
Do not sell value to stall time and gain an advantage on a racing level.
Do not build over 120 value of delay towers.
Do not intentionally split to stall time, except to send double-demon.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.
Anti-Stuck cannot be used unless creeps are actually stuck. In that case, anti-stuck must be used.
Do not intentionally clog.

LTD Beta & LTD Hell
When using a mode other than the default one, the mode setter (red) has to announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Mode for 3.5 Beta is: -sdgmcb
Mode for Hell is: -hpac prohpet
Refusing/Avoiding to heal.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
Do not sell value to stall time and gain an advantage on a racing level.
Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.
Do not intentionally clog.
Intentionally leaving after sending as incomer to give an advantage to valuer in cross is bannable.
Antistuck
Must be used on your stuck units.
Cannot be used on opponent team.
Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate. (Using anti-stuck on units in the middle is allowed.)
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king with the intention to hide units or to aggro units away from king.
Cannot be used on your own/ally/enemy towers to send them to the king without fighting creeps.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Approved the glitch started on the 3v3 map servants currently pay 9

Return to “Processed Appeals”