[LTD] [LTD HELL] ballantines, kffc and taesav64160

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

flixern
Armored Tree

[LTD] [LTD HELL] ballantines, kffc and taesav64160

Postby flixern » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:40 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 159476.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Hell #9
Your Warcraft III Username: flixern
Violator's Warcraft III Username: ballantines, kffc and taesav64160
Violated Rule(s): All for "Do not ruin the game on purpose". ballantines tried to "glitch or exploit the game" by building servants while being teal and kffc and taesav64160 didn't kick him because they knew ballantines would be a reliability to me l8ter on, and by that ruining the game on purpose. kffc and taesav64160 can therefor be said to exploit the situation considered the fact that they was already 2v3 and the common sense was to kick him and by that ruining the game.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): ballantines throughout the whole game by building servants. kffc and taesav64160 at about 26:00-27:00.
Any further thoughts:

I didn't know for sure before wave 10 that ballantines was trying to exploit the bug. I then tried to kick him, but KFFC refused. I can also see on the replay that orange (taesav64160) could understand English as well. I would say that they both should be banned for ruining the game purpose by not kicking the bug abuser, as I explained to them in-game. Since I'm not sure blue understood the situation or English, I have chosen not to report him.

(26:20 / All) flixern: !yes
(26:24 / All) flixern: He's breaking the rules
(26:26 / All) KFFC: nope
(26:27 / All) KFFC: :D
(26:47 / All) KFFC: too late to kick him

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Re: [LTD] [LTD HELL] ballantines, kffc and taesav64160

Postby halo_mauler » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Right now servants pay 9 gold at the end of the round not 3 except in the solo lane(slavetrade pays 0). After many rounds this could give the user a huge advantage. It looks like he attempted to exploit the glitch. But because he was in the solo lane he was unable to exploit. Therefore the votekick was invalid also. Denied

Return to “Processed Requests”