Unban Me Please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

UGDW05
Resource Storage

Unban Me Please

Postby UGDW05 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Your Warcraft III username: UGDW05
Realm/Gateway: West
Why are you banned: AFK
Why you should be unbanned: I had no idea that this game would be more that 1 hour. That is what most of my games are. I got my kid to take over for me she not the best at it. I have to pick up the wife and other kid from work and babysitter. If this is not good enough reason for unban. can you please let me know how long this might be. I love playing the game. I always time it so I have one hour windows to play. This is my relax time and gets my mind going before work and after work calming. I never have the intentions to be afk. My kid did not know all the things to do or even speak to group. When you get 5 phone calls from wife were are you you need to go. I tried my best to fill the time I was way hopping be back for big battle. Please let Me know how long my ban is for. I need ny play time to keep mind going.
Thanks
UGDW05

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: Unban Me Please

Postby Rain- » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:44 pm

@ugdw05 In ENT we need players to stay full game and unless it is unexpected emergency we would need you to play whole game. Game times are random, most are 20-40 but some are longer you need to keep this in mind. This is your ban request viewtopic.php?t=106967 You are banned until tomorrow, and while you wait for original mod who reviewed this to respond please go to ent wiki and copy&paste the rules you broke this game so that admins can see that you are aware of the rules.

@KiwiKiller[QQ]

UGDW05
Resource Storage

Retracting Unban Me

Postby UGDW05 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:29 pm

I know of this rule : Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left. There was a player that was disconnected and we tried to Draw the game. Was not expecting this game go more than one Hour. I deserve this pan because I did Leave but put my 10 yrs kid to play in my spot. She did not know how to play the game properly. I will wait for my ban to expire and try to set aside 1 hr and 30 min of time. Can't wait to play again. I understand the rules and always play by them. But there is sometimes things happen. I am OK with the 3 day ban. Happy gaming.

on a second note is there a way to put on the ban list how long you are banned for?

Thanks
UGDW05

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Re: Unban Me Please

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:47 pm

@UGDW05
If you expect something to happen and that you can't finish this game fully if it goes past level 20, please refrain for playing on ENT at this moment.

Unbanned, processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”