dimitrakis_2001

Moderator: LIHL Staff

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

dimitrakis_2001

Postby schrumpfi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:16 am

i want to report him for tk.

He startet with engie mudman and told us he want to try something. Thats fair so far even when we were against it. But then the TK really startet - he continued to mix up mudman with engie and did a panda build for 5 - with no chance to hold it at all. So as a result he had no value no income and no push - cause of that we lost a heal in 8. After that he startet an argue that his gamestyle changed nothing of what happened in the game. Sry but this here is league and not mega - and even there i would be angry about such a behaviour with no teamplay at all and no feeling for the game.

Here is the game link:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9196877

greetings

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Re: dimitrakis_2001

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:37 am

I would like to give my point of view.
1) Since my team decided to str8 7 i was suicide lane anyway no matter if i had mudman or engi.
2)my push would be the same as it already was.
3)EVEN IF we accept that fact that i am the one to blame for -1 heal on 8, then it would still make no difference at all on lvl14 because we were extrmeely bad there and leak 80 unit if i remember correct.Having 1-2-3 or 4 heal would not by no doubt change our holding potential.So untill now my build choices had 0 outcome as i said.This is a matter of logic,
4) EVEN IF all of the above get rejected and the admnis judge that this game was indeed tk ( i storngly disagree ofc) then it is very unfair to punish someone for 1 isolated event.Considering that,
a). I never had issues before with my teamates
b). i am very mannered and easy to cooperate player ( that can be confirmed) and
c).that we werent able to change the outcome at any point, i am inclined to believe that ur request here is off-balance kai unfounded 100%.
Finally, attacking all at once atsomeone for his choices is really rude and doesnt help cooperation.YES this is a league and u should reconsider or reevaluate your behavior towards others no matter what u think of them.Experimenting and testing different tower potential resulting in failing/succeeding is a substantial part of learning and becoming better . Calling it tk is very short sided of you and quick naive judgement.

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:23 am

1) Since my team decided to str8 7 i was suicide lane anyway no matter if i had mudman or engi.

Because you were suicide lane anyway, why you should have no push but dead value instead?

Anything you wrote after that I didn't even bother to read because your first comment did not make any sense.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Postby schrumpfi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:33 am

I will not say much to that

1. u wrote so much about teamplay and so on - so accept the dection of your team even if it is not good for ur units - the team had in this case 4 players and not 1.

2. Just read the beginning of the gamechat - if u read it u will get the feeling that u did this tk at purpose. When we said that u are making a tk u didtnt say anything against, u just mentioned what u are doing is caused by our decition to go straight 7.

If you are not able to accept your teams decition and like more to tk instead, just go to mega, but even there you will receive bans for that attitude.

Last thing: Why do you try so hard to tell that ur build changed nothing - u were 6-2 in lvl 6. With a standard engie build and even an overbuild u are 7-2 at least before lvl 5. we lost a heal very close in lvl 8 cause u pushed all the time and couldnt up. So just stay to the facts and accept that this behaviour lost us a heal. Maybe in this particular game it would not change anything with the final result, but with this behaviour you will destroy many more games that still could be won.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:59 am

!support TinSoldier unvouch cause poison behaviour! HIHIHIHIIHI :D

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:18 am

@Dimitrakis_2001 Sure you are free to test different units and builds. But when you wanne try crazy builds with a high risk of failing lihl is NOT the place to test this. And you mixed mudman and engie as schrumpfi said and added a frostwolve for 5 without a chance of holding 5. Your push would be much higher and earlier when you just yolod engie. Furthermore i also think it would save the heal 8 and maybe change the folloing game ( but you never know). You made the game very hard for your teammates and for me that was a teamkill.

I agree with you, you never had issues with your teammates and you are a mannered player in general so i will just warn you here. But pls keep in mind that lihil is not the place for experiments and tests

Return to “Processed Cases”