Are u fucking kidding me?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

N4Games
Forest Walker

Are u fucking kidding me?

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Understacker
Realm/Gateway: EU
Why are you banned: Because i followed the rules
Why you should be unbanned: look at the games more than 2000 and hardly any
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=107169&p=422948&hilit=understacker#p422948

Yeah this mod must be new... because i know several people that where banned for NOT annoncing mode. And if THIS is the case that i can be banned for reciting the rules.

Plz not in the game atleast 10 min went past.... red did NOT annonce mode... and 3 ppl joined in that time mode was NOT annonced before game started. Rules do note state ANY time amount... but it does say CLEARLY annonce and if you want to discuss this im pretty sure im in the right.

If you can do this, okay, i will reference this decision.

I pretty certain that he does not know the rules sufficiently since i have already cleared this with several mod, this was however before they expanded they amount of mods.

Also i followed team, i had better value, i held lvls for team, i was more that 25 % (4 players) reason that we won.

SO you should unban me!

I may add - 3 days? Really ? Seems like that is a bit much?

I have submitted a complaint about this mod not knowing rules.

N4Games
Forest Walker

Re: Are u fucking kidding me?

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:37 pm

Okay they will not take my complaint until this is processed. So update i have not submitted it yet.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:48 pm

You were banned for threatening to ban players for "breaking rules" when they were not. It started with red and then it went to your team because you didn't agree with their decision on what wave to send. This has nothing to do with the clearly announced game mode that red picked.

@kiwikiller[qq]
MAGA

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Super if im wrong and banned for it. Then you say that its ok to not annonce mode for 10 min up to start of game?

Cool then i have for the complaint i guess

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:55 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 195899.txt

This is the lobby text for that game. It is clearly announced anytime a player joins the game. You might not have seen it because he ignored you in the lobby because you were spamming about his mode choice.
MAGA

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:00 pm

The ONLY reason he did it was because i wrote it.

He writes -pr just before countdown, that is NOT clearly. What is ppl are not looking for 14 sec? Besides know all ppl know that that is actually a mode. Red has to actually write mode is -pr.

Old text - i see what you say about ignoring me. That may be why i see it this way but...;

If he ignores me - then how can he annonce mode to me? What if he changed his mid? This is not clearly annoncing mode. This is actually baiting me... since i told him about it, he ignores and then i cannot see it.

I say this also because i have known ppl who where banned for this!!!

Besides i said that you have to annonce mode clearly.... this is in no way a rule falsification. This is still true what i am saying! So why am i banned for that?

Also 3 days rly for just stating what the rules say?
Last edited by N4Games on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:03 pm

Okay i still cannot complain because this is still open.

Plz unban me or explain why i am banned and close it so i can complain.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:24 pm

You obviously knew the game mode as you were spamming "[Understacker]: Vote balance so we can have a non pr mode game". He also announced the game mode as soon as he was in and then to every player that joined the game. And no, he was announcing the game mode before you even joined the game.
Spoiler!
[System]: [Understacker@europe.battle.net] has played 2559 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1259.59). W/L: 1084/1475.
[System]: *** player [slowpoke] has joined the game
[System]: [slowpoke@server.eurobattle.net] has played 419 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1611.40). W/L: 220/199.
[System]: Spoof check accepted for [slowpoke] on server [server.eurobattle.net].
[Legion-00]: -pr
[System]: Waiting for 2 more players before the game will automatically start. (www.entgaming.net)
[Understacker]: oh stop that pr shit u lamer

Here you are threatening to game ruin
Spoiler!
[Understacker]: how about we agree since he is block game with this we draw and next if he does pr

Here is you threatening to get him banned for no reason
Spoiler!
[Understacker]: red didnt annonce it so ban

The player that ignored you went through the trouble to get his opinion communicated to you
Spoiler!
(30:59 / Allied) Understacker: nope cant see vote so like 15 its undecided

And here is your last instance of threatening to get players banned for no reason
Spoiler!
(31:43 / Allied) Understacker: solo send = enjoy ban
(31:44 / Allied) pimminator: unless he rolls engi every round
(31:48 / Allied) pimminator: hes not gonna hold
(31:49 / Allied) PhucDatElo: 3 people sending
(31:57 / Allied) Understacker: well too bad u dint tell me
(32:00 / Allied) Understacker: its solo
(32:34 / Allied) Understacker: since he ignores me and u force send
(32:40 / Allied) Understacker: = read rules plz

After me explaining this to you, do you realize why you were banned for falsifying rules and toxic behavior?
MAGA

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:46 pm

No not really. And i never said i did not know the mode. But several players joined after... and it was easy 10 min from last annonce from what i can see. I can complain about rules on others behalf... i have even submitted ppl from my own team because they broke rules.

[Understacker]: red didnt annonce it so ban

AGain he ignored me, how can i see him annonce then? And how can he annonce to me? If he changed mode, how will i know. From what i can see... he did not annonce clearly - not even close.

System]: [Understacker@europe.battle.net] has played 2559 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1259.59). W/L: 1084/1475.
[System]: *** player [slowpoke] has joined the game
[System]: [slowpoke@server.eurobattle.net] has played 419 Legion TD Mega games here (ELO: 1611.40). W/L: 220/199.
[System]: Spoof check accepted for [slowpoke] on server [server.eurobattle.net].
[Legion-00]: -pr
[System]: Waiting for 2 more players before the game will automatically start. (http://www.entgaming.net)
[Understacker]: oh stop that pr shit u lamer

Im allowed to complain about the mode all i want. This is not in the rules. Also several people left.

[Understacker]: how about we agree since he is block game with this we draw and next if he does pr

This guy will go into a full game, red spot is often last, we often wait 20 min, he goes red and says pr.... THEN ppl have to leave and wait for next game since he will only do that mode + 40-60 min. He does this alot. Bot will not make a new game. I am using a function in game. This is not illegal.Though it should be illegal to do what he does, but again not in the rules.

30:59 / Allied) Understacker: nope cant see vote so like 15 its undecided

They did not inform me of sends, since 1 ignored me i could not see the sends. So im allowed to complain... to me it seemed like we voted for 15 i voted 2 others did also the last one did not! So we did not risk a send. So im allowed to complain... i follwed team. Not answering on a previous agreed send should be illegal though.

(31:43 / Allied) Understacker: solo send = enjoy ban
(31:44 / Allied) pimminator: unless he rolls engi every round
(31:48 / Allied) pimminator: hes not gonna hold
(31:49 / Allied) PhucDatElo: 3 people sending
(31:57 / Allied) Understacker: well too bad u dint tell me
(32:00 / Allied) Understacker: its solo
(32:34 / Allied) Understacker: since he ignores me and u force send
(32:40 / Allied) Understacker: = read rules plz

Ignoring is a choice, not talking to team or staying silent IS game ruin. Again im allowed to complain. This is not in the rules.

This ban is not correct, i did not falsify any rules, if i cannot see what is written, that is not my fault, and i do not think you can ban me for it.

Also have you played on this bot? This is not even close to being what would be called toxic... i can submit min. 25 replays from this bot with far far worse, but when i submit toxic ppl. FAR FAR worse i get the answer... no rules broken denied. I will submit them if you like, but then it will be as requested bans.

So no i dont really. So plz unban or close this so i can complain. Also i would like to add, these examples are NOT the reasons that was given in the first ban.

I do understand your point, but since i follewed rules to the letter, i will not appologize for citing the rules in accordance to what i can see. I also understand that you want me to admit im wrong, but im pretty sure you can see my point, you just wont admit it.
Last edited by N4Games on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:14 pm

This is a bad ban with no real substance in it but i do understand you have to protect your collegues. But plz unban me or close this so i can complain. I did not break any rules, not unless you want to overinterpret and take things out of context. And if im banned for this i can easily submit alot of far far worse examples where i am explained: no rules broken denied.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:26 pm

@N4Games
First of all, you did break plenty of rules and your ban will not be reduced as long as you won't admit it. So you should stop lying to yourself and to the others right now.

Secondly, can you tell me, where you see the word "clearly" in this rule ?
When picking a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet or -phgmcb), mode setter (red) must announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.

Or here?
The default modes are -hpgmcb prophet, -phgmcb or -pr. Other modes may not be used.

Now that you really know the rules. Tell me how red broke them. Also, tell me why you stayed in this game if you didn't like the mode that red clearly picked and clearly announced before the game started.

Thirdly, the fact that you held levels for your team is not relevant in any way. However, the fact that you were toxic and that you were spamming both allied and all chat is relevant and it had important consequences both for your team and for enemy team.

In conclusion, here are the questions I want you to answer fully so you can reflect on your actions.
1. In the light of the two rules I quoted, did red broke any rule regarding mode announcement?
2. You knew red would pick -pr mode, why did you still stayed in the game?
3. Considering that one of your teammate ignored you, what were the consequences of your toxic behavior and the spam you did on both your team and the enemy team?

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 pm

When picking a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet or -phgmcb), mode setter (red) must announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.

There u go: Every player must be informed

1. Since i cannot se mode being annonced - i see nothing annonced - when new players join and not in 10 min up to start. As far as i read rules this is NOT informing every player. This is what i see. And this IS in accordance with rules. Plz tell me if it is NOT? Because then i will ask the players who where banned for it to re submit their bans. They only forgot to annonce to 1 player who joined late i think.

Red did not break the rules now i can see all - not unless its not allowed to use ignore so u cannot annonce mode.

2. Also, tell me why you stayed in this game if you didn't like the mode that red clearly picked and clearly announced before the game started.
I dont have to explain that to you i can change my mind if i like. This is bannable?

3. Considering that one of your teammate ignored you, what were the consequences of your toxic behavior and the spam you did on both your team and the enemy team?

If you ban me for this, i will be able to submit every single game almost. And ALL my submits where people act far FAR worse gets : no rules broken. Denied. But if you like i will gladly resubmit them all so u can reference them to this. Should i start submitting them. Ah screw it i will start submitting them since i have to write here anyway. I believe some of the people who flamed me lately kept going for around... 20-30 min with constant abuse, but... no rules broken, denied.

PLZ specify the rules i broke. SINCE u know i cannot see all text.

Player Understacker is banned 3 days for rules falsification and for flaming.

Rules falsification - No mode annonced
Red okay, but he ignored me, you can CLEARLY see that. All i can see is not annoncing mode 10 min up to start and when new players join.

Rules falsification - Forced send
Pink did not vote on anything, team did not inform me, and im allowed to call it as i see it.

The submitter even said... pink sent we followed. HAVE In mind i cannot see what he writes ffs! If they agreed then fine. But i did not submit anything... I WAS banned for rule falsicification, because i cannot see what is written, and from what i can see in game.

DO specify the precise rule i broke - from the chat that is visible to me!

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 pm

And the reason why i should not be banned look at my games this is HARDLY something that happens alot. Mostly im flamed, people are being toxic to me. But EVERY time i submit i get, no rules broken, denied. THANK god i can reference this next time, so maybe real toxic people will get banned.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:10 pm

The fact that you couldn't see what pink writes is a result from your spam and your toxic behavior. It is your own fault.

I can see you are still being stubborn about announcing rules.

Appeal denied. Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”