[LTD]ltdhype @entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

gurjop
Forest Walker

[LTD]ltdhype @entconnect

Postby gurjop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9198548 / http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 198548.w3g (chat)
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #20
Your Warcraft III Username: bockclock
Violator's Warcraft III Username: ltdhype
Violated Rule(s): Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned (note, !draw is not an obligation, but a vote).
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 4.44
Any further thoughts:
Threatens to report people. You can't report for anything bot rule breakings so this falls under that condition IMO. Kept on saying that he'll report orange too. That was for unpausing.
Spoiler!
(04:38 / All) ltdhype: afk
(04:39 / Allied) ComeAtMeBro: ok sure
(04:42 / Allied) ComeAtMeBro: !afk
(04:44 / All) ltdhype: u will be reported
(04:45 / Allied) BockClock: !afk
(04:46 / All) ComeAtMeBro: who?
(04:48 / All) ltdhype: trust me
(04:50 / All) BockClock: go for it
(04:52 / All) YoloOrHold: ANNOUNCEMENT: Join the Legion TD Mega In-House League! Check wiki.entgaming.net
(04:53 / All) ltdhype: np
holymoly: lot of ppl want play with me.
ROFL

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [LTD]ltdhype @entconnect

Postby Quetra » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:03 am

He paused the game because snowballv was afk briefly to go to the toilet. It's not obligatory for you to go along with the pause and wait it out, but given that he was pausing for a legitimate reason it's not surprising to me that he would get frustrated and say something like that in the chat. His conduct was still wrong since there was no reason to report, but he also did not offer any reason for why he was going to report you that was incorrect/would count as lying about rules like 'unpausing is against the rules which is why I'm going to report you.' So this seems minor to me especially given that it was said in the moment out of frustration.

Denied, processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”