Second opinion

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Second opinion

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:41 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=106587

As we all know Dota/Lod/Legion td or whatever game with team is a teamgame , this guy were playing like hes on single player.

I would like to ask since when , a player who farming whole game lanes/jungles diving alone into enemy base/team and ending up stats 3/16/1 Which mean he got only 1 ASSIST for the 1 hour game ISNT BANABLE? If he carry the game with that farming or something at least help team okay but he were playing his own game.
The guy never bother join team just 1 team fight , our team were agree to kick him , but enemy team refuse.
If this player don't get ban from that game from now i will just farming for whole game pushing alone.

I know many players who's doing the same farming / pushing alone but at least they carry the game , this one does't even tried to carry the game and fighting with his team.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: Second opinion

Postby Rain- » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:20 am

From watching replay the player never intentionally suicide, the issue is that player did not really contribute. If you, and temmates asked nicely for cooperation and he continues to cause issue i would probably put ban; however like Chew i also think it was bit too much of flaming rather than asking him to help. So for future try asking players nicely and communicate, if this fails perhaps the ban can process. We all know pub games are filled with new/bad players =\ Denied

Return to “Processed Requests”