[ID] FaZeBooce stalling game as solo builder

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Beazy
Basic Tree

[ID] FaZeBooce stalling game as solo builder

Postby Beazy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9204359
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #43
Your Warcraft III Username: I3eazy
Violator's Warcraft III Username: FazeBooce
Violated Rule(s): Stalling as solo Magnataur for about 15 minutes.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Starts about 15 minutes in game time.
Any further thoughts:
Hi,

I was the Titan this game. I had a minion, killing the Demo.
At one Point i got Nat rushed and my titan died, twice (Ankh). Then everybody left, except Dryad and Magnataur (FaZeBooce) were still in the game.
My Minion survived so i played on. After killing the Dryad Lumberbase, she also left the game. This were the first 15 minutes. The Magnataur was the only defender left. There was no way of wining the game as a non-baser. So he was stalling for 15 Minutes, w8ting for GP. Tried to convince him to suicide because he just couldnt win. At GP i had Mystic Staff of Gods, Upg Fire Gauntlet, a shield, Titanic wards and my Minion was lvl 5 or 6.

It was just a waste of time and builder that stall like that, should be punished.

Greetings
Beazy

Hash
Poison Treant

Re: [ID] FaZeBooce stalling game as solo builder

Postby Hash » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello here are the rules pertaining to stalling in Island Defense,

"Intentionally stalling a lost game as titan and wasting everyone's time for more than 10 mins.
The titan can be kicked if he does not kill a builder in 20 minutes time upon the condition that 60% of the builders alive agree to having the titan kicked.
Stalling is defined as titan and minions not being able to win or having no chance of killing any builders."

Technically builders cannot "stall" a game, since there is no rule about it, therefore I am going to deny this request.

Return to “Processed Requests”