[LTD] hybrido & thisismymainacc [ENT] Legion TD Mega #53

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

jamil
Treant

[LTD] hybrido & thisismymainacc [ENT] Legion TD Mega #53

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9212581
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #53
Your Warcraft III Username: bestnoobever
Violator's Warcraft III Username: hybrido & thisismymainacc
Violated Rule(s): Intentional Game ruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): From lvl 10
Any further thoughts: they pushed 7/10 without other team sending. i was forced to stay 7/4. check their other accounts please. they are part of (dpor) clan and sent whats app boasting about intentional game ruin. they both pushed 7/10 when other team hadnt even sent. also i asked nicely for pink to stay 7/6 and build. They both trolled and boasted they ruined my perfect stats score via whatsapp. please check whispers in this game as i cannot detect them from replay.

much appreciated TY

jamil
Treant

Re: [LTD] hybrido & thisismymainacc [ENT] Legion TD Mega #53

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 pm

please check game history, these 2 play together a lot. they know not to go 7/10 and never did in any previous games. Intentional troll so sad, but w/e

ThisIsMyMainAcc
Basic Tree

Postby ThisIsMyMainAcc » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:24 pm

The game is easy described: cross leaks at level 1-3. mr "bestnoobever" gets all gold from leaks, never makes any income at all, instead hard builds units. Thus all team has no income (cross cant, as lost so much gold, he just not making). As he does not start making any more lumber then 7-4 after 10 we start to push a bit more, cause otherwise we have no chance to do a win send. And btw in my last 20 games i made 10 times 7-10 or more. But i only loose when i feed people and they reject to make any income.

btw. check ghosting with dreamparagon/jamil as bestnoobever build engineers you normally need for level 4 at level 2, cause he knew enemy sends level 2. And it seems he is using proxys to hide his real ips (uae-player that speaks german?? dreamparagon also from emirate but not using europe battle.net, but entconnect..).

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:51 pm

firstly i dont speak german, 2nd wtf u talking about with this dream dude. i seen him once prob. when did i ob pls tell me with eng? lastly my ob with blasters staying 7/4 was coz ur cross was so fucking weak. i had to be holder throughout game. go check my game history. i never fail to go 7/6 by arena but ur cross was so troll that i had to defend. going 7/10 before opposing team sends is good strat and good defence to argument yeh? pls, u know better!!!!

rofl at ghosting with dream dude. ive never spoke to this guy and never ob lvl 2 with eng..... go check urself pls

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:52 pm

oh and lastly, if i pushed more we leaked more....go learn game pls. TY

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:59 pm

rofl just checked my game history, never played with or against dreamparagon. GJ with accusation!!!

Si_pas_trx
Basic Tree

Postby Si_pas_trx » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Hey Jamil (Bestnoobever):
"never played with or against dreamparagon" o0 ofc .. i can search more games ..

First: you play and lose vs dreamparagon on Mega #53 !
secound see here: storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=9208459.w3g

and i can go find more games...

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:35 pm

pls find more..... coz i know nothing of this player rofl. You found one game rofl. Congrats....seems consistant.....Pfft

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 pm

ahahahha you found a game that was drawn instantly

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:42 pm

i lost vs him ahahaha so we ghosting yeh? rofl and it was my first loss on this acc..... rofl.. really....stop this im literally rolling on the floor laughing

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:44 pm

oh and by the way admin, if you want the whatsapp message, i have it. they posted on whats app we just trolled a guy who had 32/0 stats ahahahaha. dpor group chat. but ask me privately as i dont want to expose my sources. TY

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:22 pm

After review:

Both players Hybrido and ThisIsMyMainAcc have high ELO accounts, so they should know how to play. Player Hybrido was 3/0 on level 11 when he started to push. He went 7/6 for level 14, which was the level where his team sent and he has been able to send 1 blood orc and 1 militia. He then went 7/10 for level 17. He was the valuer in the cross and barely had the recommended value for solo lane, still he pushed. As for player ThisIsMyMainAcc, he also went 7/10 for level 17.

This falls under refusing to build and refusing to send rules, as well as game throwing and game ruining.

Both players Hybrido and ThisIsMyMainAcc are banned 3 days for intentional game ruining.

Return to “Processed Requests”