[LTD] bestnoobever @ europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Si_pas_trx
Basic Tree

[LTD] bestnoobever @ europe.battle.net

Postby Si_pas_trx » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:12 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9213474
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #69
Your Warcraft III Username: Si.pas.trx
Violator's Warcraft III Username: bestnoobever, ggeasy
Violated Rule(s): @ ggeasy "Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units."
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Round 12, starting 29:00
Any further thoughts: ggeasy first focus on right way on ballistas, then he stop focus the right units - enemy team lose on this way 1 more heal - and if he does it more they would lose the game on 12. And the member Hodensack write to ggeasy don´t juggel!

ggeasy want to come to the team east for wisp (he want to play with bestnoobever!) - see in lobby chat.

After he can´t join the team of bestnoobever he want to play for him - please check this players. Maybe they didn´t ghostwriting, but they can communicate with TS, Skype, etc. and they know each other - you can see by reading the chat ...

Best regards and thanks for your work,

Si.pas.trx

jamil
Treant

Re: [LTD] bestnoobever @ europe.battle.net

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 pm

rofl yes i know him very well. and yes we play together. he knows i send most games lvl 12 but if he was 'trolling' why was he the best player on west and didnt troll at all. stop hating yellow coz u failed 12 send by upping king on 10 when we didnt need to. trying to ban me coz u hating on the fact i was right if we sent FULL on 12 it was GG. but u and oj decide to waste wood on king lvl 10 when we had heals and di not need to up king. rofl such a hater.

Si_pas_trx
Basic Tree

Postby Si_pas_trx » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Not a hater ... but you piss me of since start of game and mean I´ am a player like hybrido ... o0
You are totaly wrong with this and you have accept now indirectly that ggeasy play often with you and he trolls for you on 12 !
The juggel / prevevnt right focus on ballistas was also seen by hodensack and all others!

If you are such a good player then play in the rules and don´t use cheats like this!
And stop flaming me! I

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:31 pm

cheats? go look full chat, i got screwed lvl 2, if he was ghosting with me the game would have ended and he would have noob build archer. secondly, you clearly started the chat with me regarding dpor troll on me. i was talking to someone else and u decided to get involved. Then u defended the troll accusation when apparently you have nothing to do with the trolling?!

funny you hate so much. we were on same team and we won. But....you cant handle being wrong about lvl 12. and i watched replay. He did not juggle, he missed once on ballista otherwise was pretty good focus. 1600+ wood more was GG on 12 but you're going to remain in denial. Maybe you should watch all my replays and learn something. Go learn pls and stop the hating. TY

Xaneri
Forest Walker

Postby Xaneri » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:43 pm

You are just nice Lier man. Yes we are try to play together but we not lucky for that. Why i should lost my elo? :> I really like to play vs Jamil sometimes. I just not troll lol I click balista and i dont use shift so king just attack merms (auto) and next i again attack balista...
Yeah, he is my friend and i play with him 1000x times so i just know it.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:48 am

Locked until review.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:50 pm

After review:

No juggle at all. Please don't waste moderator's time.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”