[LTD] d1rtypedoph1le @ europe.battle.net, elyotna @ entconnect,i_i @ europe.battle.net, dew. @ uswest.battle.net, thinu

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

donotpingme
Forest Walker

[LTD] d1rtypedoph1le @ europe.battle.net, elyotna @ entconnect,i_i @ europe.battle.net, dew. @ uswest.battle.net, thinu

Postby donotpingme » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:31 am

Replay Link:
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username: [LTD] d1rtypedoph1le @ europe.battle.net, elyotna @ entconnect,i_i @ europe.battle.net, dew. @ uswest.battle.net, thinu @ Europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Votekick Abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 40:58
Any further thoughts:
The votekick was repeated several times as the other team asked what was wrong as I had igged my teammates for harassment due to my elo. The other teammates knew I was not violating rules and voted to kick anyway when I had not leaked the entire game.
I am asking for a second opinion here as the admin who first finally reviewed this case after locking it out and sitting on it for a week claimed I was not cooperative. When? When was I not cooperative at any time near when I was votekicked? The other members of the game admitted in the first ban request that they did not know why they were kicking me and just gave in to the repeated requests of D1rtypdoph1le who in the game chat they stated that they knew he was a game ruiner. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=106984&p=422428&hilit=donotpingme#p422428 I also want it on the record that I filed a complaint on the admins handling this matter and they refused to hear it. Topic disapproved:

"admin abuse"

Forum: Complaints

Reason: The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field. Provide links, evidence, etc. ------------- The admins are consistently refusing to act upon any ban request that I submit despite the fact that I have proof of what I am submitting while banning me for perceived infractions of rules that do not exist..

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:36 pm

And in the game chat D1rtyPedoph1le stated that his other account was over 2000 elo that couldn't possibly be an admin now could it? I also believe that the username in itself is offensive and should be removed from the servers. And if the user account has other names attached to it they should be reviewed to see if they also are offensive in nature and the game key should be blocked.

broud3r
ENT Staff

Re: [LTD] d1rtypedoph1le @ europe.battle.net, elyotna @ entconnect,i_i @ europe.battle.net, dew. @ uswest.battle.net, th

Postby broud3r » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 am

incidents of rule breaks by you:
ignoring the whole team which hinders the teamplay without good reasons,
solo send round 8,
refusing to send and solo kingups round 10
solo send ballista on arena
both teammates were saving for 14 while you solo uped the king again
continued solo upping while team sends 14.
so all in all the vorekick was not abusive and a report against you would result in a ban for you.
denied. processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”