[CW] themarine@asia.battlenet

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Pilzquadrat
Basic Tree

[CW] themarine@asia.battlenet

Postby Pilzquadrat » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/civwars/game/9323234/
Game Name: [ENT] Civilization Wars #19
Your Warcraft III Username: Hellemaar
Violator's Warcraft III Username: themarine@asia.battlenet and glhf@europe.battlenet
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse, flaming
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 22:30 themarine starts the votekick
Any further thoughts:
themarine@asia.battlenet is a votekick abuser and insulting, he should be IP banned.

From around minute 16 onwards I fight alone top with my 9 ships vs 13 enemy ships from multiple players. As a result, I get insulted and finally votekicked, because - oh wonder - I am unable to capture toplane with 9 vs 13 ships on the same tech level.

themarine keeps insulting me (15:00; 19:10) how terrible I am, even after he checked my elo and saw 3/1. I played another account in the past and rarely play civ wars on "Hellemaar".When I saw his own 7/1, I am sure he creates a new account every time he gets a few losses.

At 23:10 glhf lies to the enemy that I won't defend and I simply market, so they finally agree to votekick me. At that point I have 10 ships upgraded. Since I get no support from the others I saw no point in wasting 400 or 800 g in getting a pointless caravel that would have had no effort, so I went teching. I didn't build a new market in the past 5 minutes!

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [CW] themarine@asia.battlenet

Postby Quetra » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:32 pm

themarine@asia.battle.net banned 3 days for votekick abuse (starter)
glhf@europe.battle.net banned 1 day for votekick abuse (voted)

While the other team voted I won't ban them because you had not made any new docks or upgraded any in quite a while, so from their perspective it is reasonable to think that you might be afk or refusing to play.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”