Banned ?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

gbvalode
Resource Storage

Banned ?

Postby gbvalode » Sat May 06, 2017 11:58 pm

Your Warcraft III username: GBValode
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: I do not know . Some sort of abuse.
Why you should be unbanned: My teemate anti stuck my units , i do not know if they were stuck or he actually tried to hide my units. Still , i did not use antistuck myself so i do ot understand what sort of rule i broke. Please help

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: Banned ?

Postby CheW » Sun May 07, 2017 12:14 am

You were banned for kicking a player that did not want to draw in this game viewtopic.php?f=172&t=110231
MAGA

gbvalode
Resource Storage

Postby gbvalode » Sun May 07, 2017 12:17 am

Oh. I did not realise it was against the rules , when clearly he was trolling. And there was one dc already. But ok, it was a mistake, sorry for that. When i will get unabnned ? :)

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Sun May 07, 2017 12:55 am

Please go to the rules wiki and copy and paste all votekick and draw related lines so we can know that you are more familiar with our rules and then we can work on your ban duration
MAGA

gbvalode
Resource Storage

Postby gbvalode » Sun May 07, 2017 1:00 am

Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned (note, !draw is not an obligation, but a vote).

Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.

Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.

You are responsible for your own vote. Voting for something means you agree with it. You are accountable for what happens with your vote.

I think i copied all of them

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Sun May 07, 2017 1:46 am

I also need the lines pertaining to the !Draw command
MAGA

gbvalode
Resource Storage

Postby gbvalode » Sun May 07, 2017 6:11 am

i was not able to find a separate page for draw commands , maybe i am missing sth , but i am copuing evyrithing i found related to draw.

Leaving: Do not leave before game has been forfeited, won, or drawn.
Disconnections: All players in the league must be using gproxy. If a player disconnects within 10 minutes of the game, game should be drawn. Else, a game can be drawn if both captains agree to draw the game.

Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned (note, !draw is not an obligation, but a vote).

Drawing
If a player disconnects prior to ending of level 20, it is mandatory to !draw the game, unless every player agrees to play on.
If a player disconnects after level 20, then !draw is optional.

Leave and DC penalty will only be applied if the game was successfully drawn, reported within 24 hours on the forum by one who played the game, and once approved by a moderator.

If red (slot 1) fails to choose a mode (where the default mode is -ap), then all must choose the prophet builder or !draw the game.

Regards

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun May 07, 2017 12:19 pm

@gbvalode
Those rules you stated are the one from LIHL (legion TD in-house League) and no not apply to the regular hosted games. You are now aware that !draw is NEVER an obligation but it's a vote. This ban will stay in your history, so if a similar rule violation from you happens, you will not be able to appeal it and will be a longer ban length.

User unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”