[LTD] [1200+][ thizzordie@useast.battle.net ] Didnt send on lvl 15 and didnt build on 15, also complete game he trolled

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

[LTD] [1200+][ thizzordie@useast.battle.net ] Didnt send on lvl 15 and didnt build on 15, also complete game he trolled

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:09 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 482629.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #18
Your Warcraft III Username: SRB-CETNIK
Violator's Warcraft III Username: thizzordie@useast.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Didnt send on lvl 15 and didnt build on 15, also complete game he trolled me and insult me
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

1) He upped king in lvl 1

2)then he start his fucking troll
(07:14 / Allied) thizzordie: yo red
(07:17 / Allied) thizzordie: fuck you
and a lot of more .....

3)it didnt stopped till end of game dont want to copy all... i also dont care about this the thing is he Teamkilled us he didnt send on lvl 15 and he didnt build for lvl 15 that was absolutly a Teamkill

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] [1200+][ thizzordie@useast.battle.net ] Didnt send on lvl 15 and didnt build on 15, also complete game he trol

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:50 pm

His upgrade on 1 was a mistake, he apologized, you threat him to report and yet you wonder why he says fuck you ? Hahahaha you're a funny guy.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] [1200+][ thizzordie@useast.battle.net ] Didnt send on lvl 15 and didnt build on 15, also complete game he trol

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Wtf this guy Teamkilled us he was our holder for 7 and he had hydra he was the only chance to get mid in lvl 15 ... but he didnt build and didnt send on 15 the thing is he wasnt afk he did it to make us lose he Teamkilled us

and just read the complete chat before u talk something here

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 pm

A lot of trash talk from teal, and pretty bad trash talk even. On 15 I'd say that was a classic TK. He didnt build full even if 15 send was obvious. He also didn't save 2.6k to send demon kraken behe, and lastly he didnt send his 2.3k wood in time for 15. This is a LIHL player even, so if someone thinks this wasn't an intentional tk, I'd say they got amazing sense of humor

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Meshtar wrote:A lot of trash talk from teal, and pretty bad trash talk even. On 15 I'd say that was a classic TK. He didnt build full even if 15 send was obvious. He also didn't save 2.6k to send demon kraken behe, and lastly he didnt send his 2.3k wood in time for 15. This is a LIHL player even, so if someone thinks this wasn't an intentional tk, I'd say they got amazing sense of humor

Not sure about this the correlation between LIHL player and intentional TK. I think it's pretty obvious he fell asleep. He even said early in the game he was feeling sleepy. Not sure who you are to say that someone you don't know did something intentionally or not when there is no evidence if it whatsoever.

However, this doesn't make what he did right.and he should be banned for not sending with team on 15.

P.S. sending ballistas instead of warlocks on 15 isn't trolling in anyway. It is actually becoming the new meta since it isn't usefull in any way to send 20 warlocks because they don't stack. Sending ballistas is more worth because of their high damage vs King.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 pm

There is a correlation in a sense that this obviously isn't a new player who can't calculate wood or doesn't know how to send 15 or w/e. Why do you conclude that " he obviously fell asleep", is beyond me unless you are his roommate.

As much as I might agree that sending ballistas has its pros over warlocks, and that it can be a possible new meta, I am very sure there is no meta where you don't send a behemoth, considering its one of the most important sends on almost any lvl.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Locked. Thanks for the input.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:21 am

Saved 300 gold and missed a send on the racing level.

User thizzordie banned for ping spam + missing a 15 send + not building, which most likely led to a lost game, 5 days.
Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Requests”