[DOTA] Violaters of ENT RULES!!!! PLEASE BAN

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Shadow_death
Resource Storage

[DOTA] Violaters of ENT RULES!!!! PLEASE BAN

Postby Shadow_death » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:17 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 634387.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #40
Your Warcraft III Username: ShaDoW_Death
Violator's Warcraft III Username:
bio[T]onic
Ob1[jedi]
Petikon
gr4s
kof_16_leito92
Beastoftheeast_
Violated Rule(s): bio[T]onic decided to throw game by giving away his team mates position also known as ghosting (11:59 / All) Bio[T]onic: MIrana in ur wood) after he already told his team mates that he will go afk ((09:29 / Allied) Bio[T]onic: i go afk) , so we decided to kick. The players who did not kick have been posted. (12:08 / All) PetiKon: dont kick) <--- should get a longer ban for this...
Ob1[Jedi} also decided that he can not be banned because of his elo as if that is a rule.... --> (14:21 / All) ob1[jedi]: talking about a 1400 elo getting banned) and was swearing violently.... although he knew what was going on and he was the one of the guys who violated the rules, he should get a longer ban in my opinion.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 10-15 minutes in
Any further thoughts: I think they should be banned because they did not follow the rules. I know that u have to kick if a player has violated the rules and i also advised them to do so and they all knew what was going on.
Last edited by Shadow_death on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nitromon
Treant

Re: [DOTA] Violaters of ENT RULES!!!! PLEASE BAN

Postby nitromon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:16 pm

A lot of people should get banned in this game:

Bio[T]onic - Ghosting
(11:59 / All) Bio[T]onic: MIrana in ur wood

lamoureaux - saving the game (plz ban this one, it is becoming more frequent in DOTA games)
(12:10 / All) lamoureaux: Player [lamoureaux] is saving the game.
(12:10 / Saving game ?) lamoureaux: Save game.

I'm on a Mac right now temporarily, pain in the butt to download replay, so someone else can watch it. However, "saying" one thing is different than actually doing it. You can't kick or ban someone for "saying" they will feed. You can only votekick and ban someone for actually intentional feeding.

(12:10 / All) ShaDoW_DeaTH: i will report u
(12:10 / All) ShaDoW_DeaTH: and all banned

This is ridiculous since his chat was "allied" and there is no way the opposition could read them. And you made accusations which obviously wasn't true. Instead of threatening the other team, you need to "explain" what rule he broke and when. All you did is bullying and harassing the other team to votekick, if anything you should be banned for votekick abuse b/c you have not established clearly the reason.

(12:51 / All) ShaDoW_DeaTH: all of u are kicked
(12:58 / All) ob1[jedi]: u high mother fucker?
(13:05 / All) gr4S: !ignore death
(13:32 / All) kof_16_leito92: shut up noob
(13:34 / All) ob1[jedi]: eat my cock noob pink

Do you know why they're more mad at you than at dg? You're far more toxic than the players you are accusing.

---

Anyways, from the chat alone.
bio[T]onic should get banned for ghosting
lamoureaux should get banned for saving

ShaDoW_Death should get banned for votekick abuse b/c that 1st votekick was not justified b/c the reason for the votekick was "bio[t]onic said" he will feed or throw, but doesn't look like he actually acted out. Furthermore, shadow_death was clearly bullying and threatening the opposing team to votekick without clear justification.

No one on the opposing team should be banned, there were no evidence from their perspective for the votekick other than the 1 instance of ghosting, which really doesn't seem enough to justify a kick especially when it wasn't even the reason given by the scourge for the kick.
Last edited by nitromon on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow_death
Resource Storage

Postby Shadow_death » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:52 pm

you have taken parts of the chat that suit your needs... but did not read the full chat nor why they should be banned. The reason we vote kicked is because bio[t]onic was ghosting and also threatened to go afk basically threatening to ruin the game. and i was telling players they are kicked after the fact they ignored the vote kick and also after the complaint for which they should be banned had occurred already. Finding whatever parts of a chat suits u best to make a claim while you where not in the game.... seriously? i hope admin bans you too for doing so. Unless you actually were and now are trying to dodge a ban.
bio[t]onic should be votekick for ghosting (ALL PLAYERS CAN SEE THIS) then whoever did not vote kick has not followed the rules. All players know this is illegal and against the rules and furthermore unjust on its own.
Bullying is when you swear at others and put them down, i was simply stating that those players who did not follow the rules will get banned it seems that there are players who are telling me to "eat a cock" <---- that is bullying, i actually am not upset at violent words or bullying because we are online and competition is fun.

As for the rules bio[t]onic broke they are as follows:
Do not ruin the game on purpose:
Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.

Even after this player violated both of these rules, we stayed in the game and played until the end just to keep the opposing team happy. we should be credited for doing so.

All players should know the game rules that are set by ENT and should follow them in accordance if they are to use the BOT. the fact that they refused to obey the rules is why i am frustrated and have posted here.

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Absence de grief.

He only said it once, and it had no impact on the game. He did not go afk or ruined on purpose for as long as I watched the replay. It is not enough to punish him or votekick him.
This request is denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”