trixie{g&p} and Curt EU

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DrCoxie
Aura Tree

trixie{g&p} and Curt EU

Postby DrCoxie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:34 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9650153
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #63
Your Warcraft III Username: DrCoxie
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Curt and trixie{g&p}
Violated Rule(s): Curt:Flaming, leaving the game, not healing guardian
trixie{g&p}: flaming, not sending with the team (confirmed by enemy team m8)
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Curt:From round 1 to about round 8
trixie{g&p}: from round 10 and onwards
Any further thoughts:

Trixie
Basic Tree

Re: trixie{g&p} and Curt EU

Postby Trixie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:31 am

Oh yes look replay and u will see all what u need to know. Yellow teamkiller who leak ALL time. I stay and hold king for 24 vs players 1250-1650. Ofc I need take income for this and I send 5 and 7 10 (cause know I will hold 10lvl) 11 14 17 20 24 lvl only/ My teammate only leak all time and type !ff> reroll for merchant and many time no build totally> Just teamkiller who don't up king when we will need this. I lose cause play with noob. You can see in replay my tactics paid off and despite the yellow I hung in there and without it I would have won without problems. No idea why they say solo send. I knew how to win and the yellow did not think at all and played the pattern. 1 vs 1.
Sorry for my terrible English.

thinu
Treant

Re: trixie{g&p} and Curt EU

Postby thinu » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:56 am

Player Curt @europe.battle.net banned 3 days for leaving, missing heal and picking different than default game mode.

Player trixie{g&p} @europe.battle.net - this was 2v3 and 2v2 later on. He didn't do anything wrong, there was very little strategy talking in chat. Also one can argue that he played this game 1v2, since his yellow teammate was leaking badly and went merc. (In contrary to this: "(67:46 / All) DrCoxie: no, only works cuz you fed him, it's not a tactic, just dumb luck" he got very little feed. Income was all that almost let East win the game.) For such case his send was a prefect strategy. Getting income as 1v3 or 1v2 is the correct way, and especially for hybrid.

I didn't see any excessive flame.

Processing.
---
No One Is Perfect...

Return to “Processed Requests”