[DOTA] [mr.pin3appl3 uswest.battle.net MAP HACK]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

pokemon-rouge
Aura Tree

[DOTA] [mr.pin3appl3 uswest.battle.net MAP HACK]

Postby pokemon-rouge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9666815
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #59
Your Warcraft III Username: pokemon-rouge
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mr.pin3appl3
Violated Rule(s): Map hack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Min 1.37 sec + min 14.55 sec + min 17.00 sec + Min 18.31 sec. Min 28.21 sec + Min 29.25 sec + 31.09 sec+ 32.56 sec.
Any further thoughts: I explain now : for the four times there is a little suspicion , i mean he is charged by bara and she backs each time 1/2 sec after charge starts that concerns Min 1.37 sec + min 14.55 sec + min 17.00 sec + Min 18.31 sec. There is nothing about obvious MH but it is a good start .
Now i show more evidence : Min 28.21 sec: Dusa is farming creep at this moment Lc comes using lothars, he dont even finish creeping but he start running back at this point she uses his ulti on this fight.
Because LC know dusa has no ulti he stay near farming wood: at 29.20 Lc go in dusa direction at 29.25 because dusa know she no ulti she immediatly uses a tp for back base , she could just walk but no she used a tp! She knew she was died if she got caught!.
Min 31.09 i took a print screen because its so funny https://hubic.com/home/browser/thumb/?u ... =1903x1056
Look the situation bara is sheep by Rhasta he is alone versus Medusa with Double damage + rhasta + axe + sk who will respawn with ulti. its like 4 versus 1. And instead of hitting bara to kill him fast medusa moves strangely like she was backing because she fears something. In fact there was LC with lothars who was in fog of war and was next to her. of course only map hacker should know that.
I keep the best for the end at exactky Min 32.56 sec: LC uses lothars in fog of war order to duel medusa, because i hunted medusa a lot, she did her ultimate before even she could ulti her, if you look LC takes medusas ulti while he was still under lothars effect and could not see him.

Essenze
Donator

Re: [DOTA] [mr.pin3appl3 uswest.battle.net MAP HACK]

Postby Essenze » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 pm

@pokemon-rouge

I'll review it soon today.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:59 pm

1.37 - Nothing suspicious. Mid sent creeps were finished, she backs up the cliff and waiting for next wave. She didn't even stand next to the tower. She was charged, hit, ganked and died. Why did you even include this?

(3.31) - You didn't include this one? Got charged again, she was waiting for her chicken. Only survived b/c pink TP in.

(10.19) - You also didn't bother to include this one. She was completely unaware of being charged, attempted to kill orange and got ganked in river. Also, watch her behavior between 3.31 and 10.19, she played cautiously in mid despite not being charged at all. Her behavior didn't change b/c that's how a normal average to good player plays solo mid, especially in a game when your opposition picked SA, SB, and LC. (SMH)

14.55 - SB was top and then disappears along with many sentinels mia the minimap, she backs off mid.

17.09 - All the sentinels missing and she backs after killing the last sent creep.

Honestly, I'm not going to waste time watching rest of this. Do you honestly enjoy wasting people's time?

I'll tell you why I even bothered to watch this. The person you are accusing of MH went 1-8 and it is a 1600 elo player so I know it is not some noob. It means this person was ganked and being an SB in the game, it is not that hard to figure out what happened.

You on the other hand is a 1500 elo player shamelessly playing LC. I suspected you don't know the fundamentals of the game and would not know about map awareness, minimap details, etc... and very likely going to accuse cautious players of mh. So I watched it and you confirmed it.

----

Well, I'm sure Alina and the mods will indulge your wastefulness by watching the whole replay. Who knows? Maybe I am wrong, and later details will show or prove she is maphacking. But the first 18 min or so is not even close. NOT even close. At least I saved the mods from wasting time watching the first 18 mins.

Tootles.

pokemon-rouge
Aura Tree

Postby pokemon-rouge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 pm

To nitrotom : First of all elo has nothing to do in this topic so forget about it. And can you read my request correctely please : i wrotte ; for the four times there is a little suspicion , i mean he is charged by bara and she backs each time 1/2 sec after charge starts that concerns Min 1.37 sec + min 14.55 sec + min 17.00 sec + Min 18.31 sec. There is nothing about obvious MH but it is a good start .
Wich means that coiuld possibly be some coincidences but minute 28 and after cant be cooincidences.
The most obvious is last one min 32.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:48 pm

I actually finished watching more or less since the replay was still open. Everything is as I suspected and nothing was unusual. Just a cautious player keeping 1 eye on the minimap and a headcount of how many enemies are on the minimap. That's a fundamental rule of DOTA. In my earlier days playing in pubs, I am constantly screaming at my teammates to "watch the minimap."

"29.20 Lc go in dusa direction at 29.25 because dusa know she no ulti she immediatly uses a tp for back base "
Don't you understand you are actually proving her case? Because she knows she has no ult, she is more cautious and takes no chances. She is always watching the minimap. How do I know? Because everything you are accusing this player of doing is explained by examining how many sentinels are on the minimap and where, and how this person reacts.

Min 31.09 - There is nothing suspicious about this play. You only think it is because you don't have the same awareness level this player has. She ulted but wasn't sure it was ult to attack or ult for the team to run. This is a hesitation. Of course she is aware something is up, only 2 sentinels were in that fight, the rest must be around. But what really proves her case? You went right in and dueled her. If she was MH, why would she stick around and get killed? She'd run all the way back to her base instead.

Min 32.56 sec - Best for last? YOU ganked her. SUCCESSFULLY. She's maphacking so she can get ganked? Are you high? Read the chat. She pressed "g" accidentally instead of "c." She wasted her ult and died. How is that mh?
(35:59 / Allied) Mr.Pin3AppL3: i press c
(36:01 / Allied) Mr.Pin3AppL3: till g
(36:04 / Allied) Mr.Pin3AppL3: lol

This is what I don't understand, why are you reporting this? You won the game. The player went 1-8. Each instance you accuse of mh, the player got ganked and died. This is why I say you're wasting everyone's time. Learn some DOTA fundamentals so you actually know how to play this game and won't waste people's time on such frivolous BRQs.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:15 am

04:21 SB was mia, so anyone could predict he wanted to charge, especially MaXXor who is known to be aggressive SB. Medusa goes back but not exactly due to SB's charge because if you watch closely, she goes back to where she was, following creeps, and didn't stay at tower.
05:50 Medusa is charged, moves back a little bit to get her items from her courrier but then again, goes back to where she was, wanting to creep.
12:36 Medusa is charged, goes to top rune where Zeus is also going but instead of running back, she continues to go for rune to grab it & gets killed.
31:00 The reasons Medusa goes back are that 1. SB+LC are mias. 2. She's alone in bot lane. 3. She has no allied creeps left and is facing 7 of them.
Although her ult was on point and reacted fast, I don't think that's suspicious. Using common sense, I'd be on guard like that as well.
32:30 or 40 LC missing again & TP doesn't really matter. She's just being safe.
33:40 She's in a bad position & in risk of getting killed so she moves back, hesitates & changes direction. Could of miss clicked or changed mind.
35:00 She goes mid alone to push/creep. LC goes invis and runs towards her. When LC is literally next to her, still in invis, Medusa activates ult and starts running. Loth sound is heard before that & the chat showing she miss clicked, therefore the entire ban request on mr.pin3appl3 is invalid. I watched his previous game, no where suspicious as well. Thank you for your time.

@pokemon-rouge
These users thanked the author Essenze for the post:
BeerLord (Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 am)

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:20 am

@pokemon-rouge @Alina @BeerLord Re-opened per user's request.

You may paste the text you sent me here and another moderator will take it into account.
Side-note: You mentioned to only take one time-stamp into account; for maphack cases that's a no-go and will not be sufficient for banning users unless it is a fog click. So before pasting the pm you sent me here, re-consider it.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:27 pm

@pokemon-rouge merci d'indiquer les informations complémentaires demandées par arty pour que cette requête soit réévaluée

pokemon-rouge
Aura Tree

Postby pokemon-rouge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:46 pm

nothing more to add lets say it was my mistake.

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Ok, then I will process and deny this request.

I checked the replay as well:
- no fog click.
- no suspicious move.

I'll answer your pm for more details.

Best regards.

Return to “Processed Requests”