[DOTA] tak useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ForReports
Armored Tree

[DOTA] tak useast.battle.net

Postby ForReports » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 676590.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #56
Your Warcraft III Username: hellblade
Violator's Warcraft III Username: tak and Insanenoob
Violated Rule(s): refusing to kick game ruinner

You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
If a votekick is initiated to kick a visible game ruiner, all players are obligated to !yes.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Min 26:13
Any further thoughts: we gaved him many chances to play with team but he always refuses to listen and after 0-8 team voted him out.
Of course they would not vote because they feed permanently on him and his curriers.
Tippical game lost because players don't give a shit about rules to have a fair game.

dnjL
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] tak useast.battle.net

Postby dnjL » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:13 pm

First of all, NOBODY from opponent team voted for that. Not even everyone from your team.

Second of all, I wish fun to the admins checking this replay. Particular player NEVER violated any rule. Go, and watch it.

Too bad people cannot lose the game without rage and flame, that we all receive from losing team after we refused to 'illegally' kick user.

I could easily by myself request ban for at least two of you, who raged, flamed, votekicked without solid reason, pausing game multiple times or threatening with a ban to all players.

Not going to vote !yes on a person, who is just bad, and dying from ganks like 1vs3 only, because you weren't nearby him to help him. Whole game was on our side and you didn't have bigger shot at for even a moment, so instead of helping him you just raged as hell and let us gank him few times in a row.

Another matter, he had many deaths from techies - feeding and ruining, because he stomps on mines in fog without vision?

What is also funny, is that - as I mentioned before - almost nobody voted for it, and yet only I'm the one who should receive ban huh? Aren't you just a bit sorry for yourself because I was the one who explained to you why he didn't violate any rule, and also because I've killed you few times? Get over it..

I really will start to save every replay after a game when somebody trash talk like that only because he is not winning.

During last few years on ENT I've already been banned for both: votekicking noobs and also for voting !yes in the matters like that, when people are just playing bad - so no, thank you, I've got my lesson.

If you have the balls to pick carry with 1500 elo in a 1k avg game and you can't win it - say 'gg, wp' and be quiet. Otherwise you're just making a fool of yourself.
Last edited by dnjL on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:22 pm

@forreports please provide time stamps and descriptions of when you feel said player was game ruining/intentionally feeding.

ForReports
Armored Tree

Postby ForReports » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:38 pm

check every time when he comes back to life. every 2 minutes . 1 minute to go mid and die to feed and 1 minute to come back to life . simple math 1+1=2
We understand a bad player but he just continues to feed until he is 0-15 and he decides to leave game .
Shame on even for requesting a time. That says you did not even check replay at all.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:44 pm

When you provide time stamps and descriptions of game ruining activity then I will check the replay. If you are unwilling to do this then the ban request will be denied.

ForReports
Armored Tree

Postby ForReports » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:44 pm

Just foget it. It is not worted to waste my time and report on this forum. Maybe he will get 1 day ban and I will have a bigger headache from dealing with incompetents admins. Pls resign and let others do this job properly.
ADMINS SUCK ON THIS FORUM HARD TIME

DENIED AND DENIED ALL ADMINS!!
PS:
FUCK YOU ALL

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:23 am

Request denied due to lack of time stamps and at OP's request.
MAGA

Return to “Processed Requests”