[DOTA] BAN REQUEST Faicon @USEast & D2D2 @USEast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

KaSeYBeLL
Armored Tree

[DOTA] BAN REQUEST Faicon @USEast & D2D2 @USEast

Postby KaSeYBeLL » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:55 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 771351.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #12
Your Warcraft III Username: Amanda
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Faicon @USEast & D2D2 @USEast
Violated Rule(s): game ruining and not cooperating with team
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Faicon was throwing game by running out solo to fight other team on his own. He was warned by every player on my team to stop feeding and to stick with team however he refused. I had defending him originally in beginning of the game since storm was trying to votekick him. But by mid game it was obvious he was really throwing and storm was right about him. Yellow (rhasta) was not cooperating with team, he had starting ignoring and muting all players so we could not communicate with him. While we were getting raxed mid he went by himself to enemy base instead of defending base and helping team. When game ended he did the same thing by not sticking with team and muting and ignoring all team mates he threw the game. Please BAN both Faicon (for game ruining) and D2D2 (for not cooperating with team). Thanks
Any further thoughts: Just watch the replay and you'll be pulling your hairout watching two people on same team ruin the game in their own ways. Its pretty rediculous. ~KaseyBell

thinu
Treant

Re: [DOTA] BAN REQUEST Faicon @USEast & D2D2 @USEast

Postby thinu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 am

Player Faicon - one questionable move mid game. I cant see him "ruining" the game.

Player D2D2 receives 24hr ban for not defending raxes in last push. This was actually defendable.

Processing.
---
No One Is Perfect...

Return to “Processed Requests”